16. The fight (SMUT WARNING AF)

(This chapter is for all you horny mfs)

(Let's just say Bella has an abnormally long tongue)

-Hermione's perspective, a week later-

My eyes flicker open and the first thing I notice is that there's no body heat near me. I roll over to see no one next to me, and the lights still off. I raise an eyebrow and sit up, looking at the time. 10 am. Why hasn't she woken me up yet? That's probably why I feel much more rested than usual.
I quickly stand up and walk downstairs, only to find no one there. I walk around the manor, trying to find Bellatrix. Maybe she's at a death eater meeting? But she leaves notes when she leaves so I don't think about leaving. It's not like I would leave, but it's just a precaution I suppose. I sigh lightly and go back up to the room, changing into normal clothes. I suppose it was a quick call and she had no time to let me know. It's happened once in the last week so I guess that's why.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen, beginning to cook for when she comes back.

Just on time, the door bursts open, but by how loud the slam of the door is, she's mad.

I swallow and debate on what I should do. On one hand, she's terrifying when she's mad, on the other hand, well, there is no other hand. She's murderous when she's mad and I've vowed to never get under her crucio again. Walking up to her and asking if she's alright is a one way ticket to hell with crucio's following all the way up there. (Or is it down there-?)

Unfortunately for me, Bellatrix comes straight into the kitchen, immediately noticing me. Her glare is hard, her hair a little more chaotic than normal, and there's some blood on her hand. Her own blood. If it was someone else, she either would've taken a shower or she'd have a lot more on her. Not to mention that she wouldn't be mad, she'd be happy, in a murderous way, that is. Killing people is her hobby so she wouldn't be as fuming as she is now.
"M-morning Bellatrix..." I stutter out.
"We're going." Is all she says, her voice harsh and threatening.

"B-breakfast?" I ask, turning off the stove.
"No. Come on." She holds out her hand and I hesitantly take it. Her nails dig into my arm as she pulls me into her, apparating to where we normally train. She hands me a knife and points to a tree. "Throw it, and don't miss."
"I-I don't know ho-"
"Shut up, and do it." She says coldly.

I shrink under her glare and try to remember what she used to tell me. We haven't used a knife in a week so I don't remember much. Before that, I wasn't the best either so I really have no idea how to use the knife in my hand. I hesitate before aiming it at the tree and throwing it. Of course, the knife misses by a lot.

"Can you not aim at a single thing?!" Bellatrix shrieks from behind me.

I turn around. "I-I barely know h-how t-to-"
She stops me by throwing a knife that flies a centimeter away from my head, and hits the tree behind me. "See? Easy. Now you."
My eyes widen as my heart rate picks up. I hate whenever she aims knives at me. I spin around and do the same thing as before, missing again. After a few times of missing and Bellatrix yelling at me, I snap, turning around to face her.

"Well why don't you fucking teach me then?!" I counter.

"Because you don't learn! You're pathetic!"

"I'm not learning because you're a horrible teacher!" I snap, not fully conscious of what I'm saying.

She growls. "Me?! You're blaming me for your horrible aim?!"
"What do you think?! I'm blaming the grass?" I scoff softly.

"You're making a mistake, mudblood!"