24. The missing piece (Smut warning)

Ok so half this chapter is training and then Bella having a nightmare, and the other half is smut. The amount of people asking for sub Bella is amazing so half the smut it's Mione as a top, the other half is Bella as a top. *Coughs in spoiler that they're getting back together*

Also this chapter is loooong. I stayed up so fucking long for this, y'all better appreciate me. (10,327 FUCKING WORDS-) Enjoy reading this long ass chapter-

Anyways....Let's just get on with this.

Also, if you don't like smut, feel free to skip that half of the chapter, I'll have a warning. Also, if you skip it, it's less embarrassing for me :D. Anyways, now let's get on with this.

-We're gonna time skip another week so there's time between the breakup and the get together-

Three weeks. It's been three weeks since the breakup and Bellatrix still won't let me explain anything. Every single time I bring it up, she walks away from me. It's getting quite annoying, if I'm being honest. I've tried yelling it at her, tried bringing it up randomly, and I've tried slowly easing into it. All of the options result in her either walking away, yelling at me, or pinning me to a wall and telling me to shut up. I'm not complaining about the pinning to a wall part, but it does get irritating that she won't let me explain. What makes it worse is all the flirting. She started that again and whenever I respond to a question, she always responds with 'too bad you ended it.' It's as if she's trying to make me beg for her, and I swear if she won't let me explain in the next week, I may as well do so.

Moving on from that topic, the dark mark continues to sting and cause pain to shoot through my arm from time to time, but Bellatrix helps me through it, even though whenever I say thank you, she acts as if she didn't do anything. I can't tell if she's like that with everyone, or she's just trying to irritate me.

But besides those two things, absolutely nothing interesting has gone on around here. No meetings, no mission, just me and Bellatrix training every day with the occasional flirting.

This morning I had woken up early for some reason, and Bellatrix, who still has nightmares, was already up, so we're in bed until the sun fully rises. I'm lying next to the older witch while she's sitting up, reading. Her lips move slightly as she tries to understand a certain sentence in the book. Her face makes no sign of distress while reading said sentence, but she does seem to be quite confused by what she's reading.

A loose strand of hair gracefully falls in front of her face, covering a little bit of her left eye as the words she's reading reflect in her dark shining eyes. I look around the room for a few seconds, trying to take in the beauty of her room in the morning.

The candles that had been lit give the room a little orange glow and the little streaks of light beam through the window hit different pieces of furniture causing the few plants that she has in her room are glowing slightly from the sunlight.

For some reason, the reality that I've never really looked around Bellatrix's room hits me, as I continue to look around. I have been in this room for a few months or so (I LOST TIME IN THIS STORY HELP-) but yet, I cannot help but realize that I've never really taken in the décor in this room.

Her room isn't terribly fancy, but it does have some décor around, making it both cozy and slightly fancy. In the front left corner of the room, there's a closet, with a decorated mirror and a bookshelf to it's right. There are vines, plants, and skulls at the top of both the closet and the bookshelf, the vines falling down to the sides of the furniture. The window, which is on the left of the bed, is one of those circular window seats, most likely somewhere Bellatrix sits to read. There are nightstands on both sides of the bed, and the bed itself is pressed against the center of the back wall. The bed has both a headboard and bed posts at the end of the bed, with a chest at the edge of the bed. Not knowing what's in the chest ( ;) ) I look at the rest of the room. The wall has simple patterns with burn marks and knife marks as well, probably from when she rages out. The marks are pretty hidden, so it doesn't change the appearance of the room, but if someone were to come into the room, it's pretty obvious it's Bellatrix's room. The bathroom is on the right side of the room, and there's yet another bookshelf next to it.