27. Safe action (Smut-ish)

TW: SAFE ACTION USED IN THE MIDDLE OF SEX, PAIN, MENTION OF FEELING FAINT, BLOOD, ETC.

Her lips curl into a small smirk, her eyes shining with murder, terrifying me. She leans towards me slightly, making sure it's unnoticed by the rest of the death eaters. "Big mistake." She mumbles in my ear before sitting up again, the smirk and glint in her eyes never leaving.

What have I done?

The meeting seems to go quicker then expected, and I genuinely can't tell if that's a good, or bad thing. On one hand, I'll get pleasure soon, on the other, the pleasure will most likely come after punishment, or the pleasure just may be the punishment.

Bella has had her hand on my upper thigh throughout the rest of the death eater, gripping it tightly every time she thinks I'm going to do something that would cause either of us to make a fool out of ourselves in front of everyone.

When the meeting does end, she grips my thigh harshly, her nails digging into my thigh, and I have to hold back a whimper in order to not give us away.

Everyone, including Voldemort, apparates out of the Manor, leaving just Narcissa Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy, Bellatrix, and myself.

Once Bella is completely sure that there are no other death eaters, she stands up, grabs me by the hair, and pulls me out of my chair, walking towards the stairs.

I whimper and make sure I don't fall to the floor before bending over slightly so the pain of her gripping my hair is less. Unfortunately, Bella seems to be going at a fast pace and I have to run to keep up with her, and every time I slow down even a bit, she pulls my hair, pulling me forward, causing me to whimper at the pain.
Bella's pace begins to quicken as we approach sets of doors that I assume lead to bedrooms.

I quicken my pace as well, confused as to how she's simply speed walking, while I'm running to keep up with her in case she pulls my hair out if I don't.

Finally, we make it to a room and she opens the door, throwing me in.

I stumble forward and as soon as I turn to look at her, her lips crash into mine, her body pressing harshly against mine, pushing me backwards until I'm at the edge of the bed.

The force of her body and lips against mine causes me to bend back against the bed, and she falls with me, making sure our lips never part. She moves herself onto the bed and runs her hands down my body, grabbing onto my hips and repositioning me into the position she sees fit. Our lips move in a synchronizing manner as both of us try to deepen the kiss as much as possible. Once the both of us are out of air, Bella pulls away from the kiss, looking down at me with a dangerous glint in her eyes.

"Now, before we start, I want to make it clear that I warned you earlier that the consequences would be severe if you continued to tease me, and if you continued to disobey me. You did both, so everything that's going to happen is your fault, and only yours, understood?" Her voice is calm in a dangerous way and I can't help but fear what she'll do to me, but I push my fear back, wanting to see what happens if I continue to talk back.
"It's not my fault! You were the one that started the teasing!" I exclaim.

"Excuse me?" She asks coldly, an eyebrow raising in an intimidating manner.

"You heard."

"You'd better watch your tone with me."

"Or what? Are you going to leave me with yet another empty threat?" I tease, referring back to what I said to her at the death eater meeting.
Her eyes narrow as she glares down at me. "Empty threats, hm?"
"That's what I just said, you need to get your ears checked." I shoot back.