Part 1.

Jennie's POV

Hey there everyone I am Jennie Kim, 18 years old, the only daughter and heires of Mr. And Mrs. kim, the owner of one of the biggest company in globe. My family's business is no joke, we were running our own famous clothing line that has lots of branches around the world.  We have our own school that's exclusive only for first class people, and soon enough , I will be handling all my family's business, as I'm the only successor of the Kim family.

My mom and dad doted on me so much, they give me everything I want and let me do what makes me happy.

Even if it means destroying people's life.

But of course they wouldn't know all my bad deeds. I made sure to bury it six feet under the ground and never leaving any traces. But even if they did, what could they possibly do with it? I sounded like an arrogant spoiled heiress but that's who I really am.

My family's spoiling me too much that's why I love them, and never was scared of anything. I mean, who else would they want to spend their money, love and time but only me?

I was known as being a badass, conceited, arrogant and manipulative bitch not only at school but as well as in society. I don't care what people view me, or if they don't like my attitude. They don't have say on it and I like what I decided myself to be. It's the weapon I used for people not to take advantage of me and think I'm weak.

In school no one dares to talk to me except my best friends. They are Irene, Rosé, and Nayeon. They were the only circle of friends I have and hang out with. They're the only ones that can tolerate my badass attitude and put up with my shits, they know me well and accept for who I am. I don't really like to be friends with those other socialite people at school. I mean, they don't really want friendship but connections. If you know how elite people's life works then you'll know what I mean. Most of them only intend to befriend to those who is powerful and can give them benefits. But if you lost the power, connections and wealth, they leave you and turn their backs on you as if they never know you at all.

That's what my father taught me. Given that our family is one of the top class family here in Seoul, we have huge amount of business that's running around globe, so many people used to suck up on us to curry favor to have connections. My parents taught me to choose the people I'll be with, to never get fooled by anyone. Irene, Nayeon and Rosé are different, we're already friends since we were on diapers. We treat each other like sisters and we have each other's back. Including Jisoo, the bitch cousin of mine.

As for those people who attempt to be close to me, they never really succeed as I make them all retreat before they can even make a step. There are few who manage to step level one, if they're lucky I'll play game with them, but that never really last that long as I easily gets bored, so what I do to them is dump them. Throw insults and attack them when they're down making them lose their face in front everyone.

I know I'm being cruel but who cares? Do you think you can afford offending the one and only Jennie Kim?

--

"Yah! Where are we going? Let's just go home I don't like going on parties now, I'm not in the mood!" I said to my friends because they want us to go on to the newly open bar near in our school.

"Oh just shut up okay? I'll promise you, we'll have fun tonight." Irene said. Wiggling her brows in mischief.

"And besides it's newly open and for sure they have lots of customers there and drinks. I even heard that there are so many hot guys that's coming there, gosh I can't wait to take a look." Nayeon gushed. Tsk! For all I know, you only want get laid tonight.

"Unnies, can we please like..not go there? Like Jennie unnie, I'm not in the mood to go on parties too." Said by Rosé. Oh how I love this chipmunk, she's my savior.