Part 20.

A/N: this chapter contains violence and any other mature scenes, so if it triggers you, please do skip those part.
(Though I'm not really good with those stuff but...yeah)

Here we go.

_______

Lisa's POV

Walking to the hallway like a fucking zombie, exhausted and smells like shit.

I believe that's me.

I once again walking alone in this building where the the teacher's faculty and officers students office is.

The class were also dismissed an hour ago, I think not even one single soul was still here.

The three of us were still cleaning some bunch of shits that the dean serve as our punishment but turns out I was the only motherfucker who did the filthy job.

Who the fuck am I kidding though?

Knowing that those two pair of jerks live their lives in a silver plater and always gets their crotchets , you can't expect them to see clean restrooms in a week, they can't even lift a napkin to wipe some crumbs and you'd count on them to clean bullshits?

But maybe it's just me being gabber.

After all they were my friends, whom I considered ones since I've used to being alone for a long time, they may be brainless sometimes but nevertheless, they were now important to me.

Speaking of those fuckers, they went off early because Seulgi said, she and Jeongyeon where going to the bar in hongdae, the drinks were free that's why Jisoo, the bitch, opted to come with her and chose to leave me because she said, "When it's free, don't be choosy."– what am I supposed to say to that?

She's Jisoo, if there's a plate full of food, she won't hesitate to dive  even if there's a poison as long as it's free, she won't be giving a fuck.

Such a greedy for a kim.

We've only been together in a while but it felt like I've known them for age. I'm an introvert person but it's funny how fast we get along together. They brought joy and happiness in my everyday life with their silly stupid antics.

They were my two bundle of crackheads.

They don't stop pestering me at class asking why I leave all of a sudden in the cafeteria. Of course I kept my mouth shut, I don't want them to think about it, besides it won't last long, I'll get over it sooner or later.

I just don't understand women sometimes, they were unpredictable and mysterious, you don't know what they were plotting inside their pretty heads, and later you'll just found yourself in utterly shock.

And what happen this day is one to prove it.

I was walking with my head hung low, mind full of messy thoughts, in the corner of my eyes I've notice the flickering of lights in one of the room in the building.

"Huh? Is there still somebody in there? It's already late." I frown, everyone should be out by now because the class was already ended hours ago and I doubt that the teachers were still around, I think the guards were the only ones who's here and me.

Curious, I decided to check the room where the flickering of lights coming from, I was in the third room before it when I heard a low sound of a....

Woman?...

M-moaning..?

I suddenly feel chills ran all over my body.

"Jesus!" I stop on my track after hearing the sound, damn what am I hearing? It sounds like someone is moaning hiding around the corners doing shits only god knows what.