Part 14.

"Can I sit here?" A man said standing right beside my chair looking at me all smiling,What the hell is this man doing here? Geez he's starting to get into my nerve! "No." I said in a flatly but he didn't look at me instead she look at my three perplexed friends.

"Excuse me, who in the world are you?" Nayeon said raising her brow, she really is that bitch with the attitude. "You're not allowed to sit here." She add.

"Sorry Mister but we don't welcome any stranger here." Irene said shooing him away but the latter just smirked at her.

"Why can't I sit here?...when I'm ~" He paused and glance at me with his cocky smile, my nerves starting to shake, heart beating so fast and I'm starting to sweat, I've never been so nervous in a while not until this jerk show off. Geezz.

God, what to do? I can't just let him to talk nonshits here, I'm screwed if he tells it to them, and I will literally cut his tongue or better yet sew his filthy mouth.

I need to do something to cut this shit. I glared at him telling him to shut the hell up and don't talk nonsense to my friends who's getting flustered at the moment.

"You're what?" Rosé asked quizzically while the two were looking at him confused anticipating for an answer.

I cleared my throat to get their attention and as soon as our eyes met they were glaring at me and I could just give them a wry smile.

I shifted my gaze to the guy still standing with a smug face looking at me intently.

"What do you want?" I asked him in a flat face showing no emotions at all, trying to make my voice sound cold to show him I'm not interested to his little shits but deep inside I was getting anxious for I don't know where this conversation would lead us.

"Aw~ is that how you greet your boyfriend Jennie? I'm so hurt right now." I scoffed at what he said,and he was trying to sound like he was fucking hurt showing his puppy eyes that doesn't fit him at all.

I scrunched my eyes tightly and clenched my fist trying to control my temper cause I'm now starting to get annoyed by this piece of shit standing in front of me smiling ear to ear that add the ragging feeling inside me.

'I am going to strangle the shit out of you shutterbug' I thought to myself.

I heard someone coughing at our table and to my surprise, it was Rosé who's coughing, she probably got choked when she heard the unexpected revelation while the other two look at me as if I grown another head.

Nayeon then give me a sharp look but I just rolled my eyes at her, I turn to looked at Irene who's giving me 'you've gotta be kidding me' look while shaking her head, I then darted my gaze to the asshole who seems so happy as he finally poped the bubble, I huffed in annoyance as my friends were acting like it was a big deal. Well I can't blame them though.

"You're fucking what?" Nayeon who the first one to recovered asked raising her voice at the man with a fucking green hair.

What the hell had gotten to this man that made him dyed his hair into green?
I didn't notice it when we met earlier at the hallway damn.

He looks like a seaweed man who get up from the sea just to lurk around, he still got looks though.

"Ow~ look Miss..?" He stopped trying to guess Nayeon's name who is just glaring at him. "What's your name?..ow nevermind. I don't like repeating myself here but just to make it clear, I'm Jennie's boyfriend." He repeated himself with a smug face while looking at me.

I'm starting to get agitated in this situation I'm facing right now.

All I want is to have a peaceful fucking lunch cause I'm already felt exhausted about the scenario earlier and this shutterdick just made it worst!