Part 19.

Jennie's POV

Well, what a fuck up day. Early in the morning and I was in this bad mood, not a good way to start the day, really. It's not that I expected this day to become great but atleast better than yesterday but I guess I was wrong.

I was prepared for this day to come that I would soon to talk to my dear of friends and fix whatever needs to be fix but what I see in the hallway makes me want to go home and just sleep this shit out.

Last night I was certain that today everything will be fine and that less negative things were to happen-or so I thought.

I don't really know myself why acted so weird when I caught that blonde woman with other girls talking and smiling to each other, it's like there's twitching pain in my chest everytime this happen.

I don't know what kind of fucking sorcery is this and what I feel because hell I'm all confused.

And now, the fact that they will have their lunch with the same girl she's with yesterday just give me the urge to slap someone and pull off their hair out if it's thick skull but there's such no reason for me to do that, it's just happen to cross in my head whenever I witnessed that kind of crap.

I don't know why but I can feel myself slowly changing, dunno whether it's good or bad but nevertheless, I know I won't change.

But really, who am I kidding though? These past few days I feel I like I went into fair, I've been experiencing different kind of rides of emotions that I don't know where the fuck I got.

Sometimes I become unaware of what I'm doing and it pisses me to hell because I look like an idiot.

One day I caught myself smiling on my own when I look at my reflection in the mirror and shit, that is actually freaking me out.

All I'm thinking that time is....

Lisa.

Yeah.

Just thinking of her smile that could definitely make your day, and her face, her damn angelic face that you can't see any defect. Her facial features are over the top, I mean honestly speaking, for me she's the perfect epitome of beauty when you look at her physical appearance because hell! That is actually illegal to be beautiful without having sweat.

I am not really a complement type of a person, only if you're part of my little circle of friends. Complementing people is not my thing but judging them is, I don't care if you're beautiful, sexy, hot, rich, how you dress or what you do because I'm not actually giving a fuck to everyone around me only if I become bitch, except my friends and family of course, but if it's other way around I'm not.

But with this certain tall bamboo stick, okay I'll just call her blonde because of her hair, tall bamboo stick is way too long for a nickname.

With that blonde woman, I feel the need of complementing her in every possible way even if I hate to admit it to myself but that's actually become a thing for me.

Of course that would be our little secret, right readers?

Everytime I see a chance to observe her from a far I would do it but I have to make sure she can't see me because I don't want her to think that I'm a freak for stealing stares at her, my stomach has this weird sensation that gives me whenever her smile appears on her face, a whirlpool feeling that got me crazy, my heart would double it's rhythm when she's walking near me, and if I didn't know myself better I would've thought that I like her...

or....

am I?

Of course NO.

There's no way in hell I would like her. And even if I did, I can't.