Part 9.

3rd person's POV

A tall blonde sleeping on her room peacefully while the clock is ticking and it's 7:00 in the morning. The alarm kept on ringing causing the blonde to open her eyes, and was welcomed by the heat of sun coming from her window.

"Shit! What time is it?" She get up and sit on her bed checking the time on her alarm in the bedside table. Seeing what time is it her face look in shock.

"Crap! I'm  running late again shit!" She cussed running to her bathroom and take a shower. She took all her shirt and undergarments leave nothing but her nakedness then turn on the shower.

After she take her morning routine, Few more minutes and she's done taking a bath, she now wearing her perfect school uniform, and let her blonde hair falls on her back. She  check herself to the mirror then grab her belongings and exit her room.

When she exit the room she was Welcomed by the smeel of foods on her table, there was bacon, egg, pancake, fried rice and milk on it.

She then asked herself 'who could be someone cooking breakfast for me?' she thought and head to the table then seat. Her mouth was now watering because of the food in front of her.

"Good morning lisayah!" Said the small brunette revealing from the kitchen. The tall blonde was startled at the moment, she was confused if who could it be, her mother is not here nor her grandma. So...?

She then remember that she has guest that she helped yesterday night and offered a sleep, she internally smach herself for forgetting that she has guest, she face the woman And greet her too.

"Oh, sorry I forgot that I have guest next to my room, I'm sorry Unnie." Lisa said bowing her head 90⁰ degree she saw chu wearing her white lose shirt and shorts that she give to chu to change, she smiled.

"Nah, it's okay. By the way I used your kitchen and stole your food on your fridge to cook you meal. I hope you won't mind..?" Jisoo said sitting across the blonde seat. She started putting some pancake and bacon on the blonde's plate and next is her. Jisoo being food lover... of course she eat almost everything in the table. Tsk!

"No it's okay, thank you for this but I don't have time to take my meal, I'm running late again and for sure my professor will going to scold me again." She said , but the latter took pancake and bacon then took big bite, she drink her milk then wipe her mouth that has some milk plastered on it. She look like a kid when she's drinking milk, such a mess.

"Yah, it's okay I'll dropped you off if you want?" Chu said standing up and grab her things, she took her car key at the coffee table and made her way on the door.

"No unnie, no need to bother yourself I have my car are you going home? I can take you to your place instead before going to school." Lisa offered and locked her apartment. Then made their way to her gate.

"Nah, my car is already fix, I call someone yesterday night to fix the car before going to bed, and I can go home now, but don't forget the dinner I said to you." Chu said as they walk out of the house. And they walk to where Lisa's car is.

"Sure unnie, can I get your number? So I can call you what time is the dinner and where." The tall blonde said handing her phone to the brunette in front of her. Indicating that she wants to get the number of the small brunette.

As soon as jisoo type her number lisa save it and put name on it making sure she won't forget. They bid goodbyes and parted their ways.

-------

Jisoo arrived at the Kim's Mansion, she was greeted by the maids and butlers when she entered the foyer.

"Is uncle and aunty here?" Jisoo asked the maid after she drink the juice that the maid give to her. She was sitting now on the couch drinking her drinks while waiting to see if her cousin made her way downstairs.