Part 16.

"One, more, hard... push..ugh!"

I pretty much know what you were thinking and I'm telling you.

I'm telling you..

Stop it perverts.

"I-im done." I breathlessly said leaning on the wall for support and throw the scrub on the wall, I don't think I have energy left to go out of this room, I sigh.

I just finished cleaning the last fucking restroom in this department and damn, it's so tiring, I'm so exhausted.

I'm the only one who's cleaning here, Jisoo and Seulgi were thrown into the other department. After the bell rang for the last class, I ran off to the first restroom of the building to start cleaning.

Man, I'm telling you, it's only the first day and it's a torture for me, I don't know what will going to happen the next coming days. My shoulders were hurt cause of too much scrubbing that fucking floor!

I decided to just go out of the room and head to my classroom to rest and sleep this body aches.

When I'm on the hallway walking my phone vibrated, I took it out of my pocket and there was a message sent to me. The number wasn't registered here in my contacts so I wonder who could it be? I was contemplating whether to open it or not. It might be one of those shitty random texts that I sometimes received, nevertheless I still Open the message and I frown when I read it.

'Meet me at the parking lot at 4:30 pm.
DON'T be late.'

-JK

Wait, who's JK? you mean Jungkook? That cute handsome kookie? From BTS? Omfg, is this for real? Rally? Shit! I'm one of their huge fan ahh!! I'm gonna cry right now.

Shit, shit, shit!

He's here! He's here!

But wait..why is he here? What does he need from me? Does he know me? How did he get my number? And who the hell gave my number? I asked myself bewildered at the moment if this random text with only initials saying on it.

I stop on my track wondering who sent this message. There's too many people who has the same name initials right? so....?

Jisoo Kim, Wait maybe it's Jisoo, yeah right it's Jisoo. Geez why didn't I think about it first hehe.

But it could be also....

Jennie Kim..?

And why would she texted me? What does she need form me?

"Maybe she's going to give me her piece of mind for ditching her..?" I asked to myself.

"Argh! Nevermind! I'll just go there and wait if who's the sender of that message and ask what he or she wants from me."

As I get back to my classroom I grab my bag and search for my hand sanitizer. Hello? I came from restroom so I need to sanitize my hands, I don't want corona virus attack me, I don't wanna die virgin.

Just kidding.

As I search for it, I frown when I only see one of my apartment's key, I have spare key but I only see one.

Did someone took it? But who the hell in this world would steal my apartment's key? Geez. Too many things were confusing today! I decided to just shrugged it off. Maybe I left it in my house.

When I'm walking again in the hallway, I thought about the text. Who could it be? And what does it want from me that it needs my presence this immediate.

When I'm out of our department, I search for Seulgi and Jisoo into the other department that was close to ours. I stroll my way to the third floor and search the restroom if they are there, maybe they're still not finish cleaning yet.