Part 4.

Lisa's POV

I woke up 6:30 in the morning, I fix my bed and head to the bathroom to take a shower, after it I let my hair dry then wear gray suit with my white long sleeve fitted top underneath it and tucked it on my gray skirt.

While eating I call my mom checking her if she's okay, I miss her so much. It's my first time living my life here in city without my mom. Back then it's just me and her when I was seven year old.

My dad died when I was six because of car accident, we're just living our life in peace, but when he died, it's so hard for mom to accept the fact and to cope ff the situation, to the point that she locked herself to her room without eating, she doesn't want me to help her. She said how can we lived our life now that my father is dead.

But then she woke up and realized that even if she locked down herself to her room and don't eat. She won't change the fact that my father is dead and the we should move on even though it's so hard.

She said that life must go on even if sometimes you feel like you just wanted to give up because of the struggles that you've been through. But that's the cycle of life, yes.. sometimes we do feel like we just want to stop and left the battle without a fight, but that doesn't mean that we will stop on dreaming, there's always hope in everything. Life sometimes could be really unfair, but we have nothing to do but to deal with it.

I was growing up without my father by my side, but my mom never let me feel incomplete, she plays the role of a mother and father at the same time. Nevertheless, she give me the normal life that every people want to. She raised me as a good woman who has respect to everyone. she taught me to be brave and fight for what is right, and never let people step on you. She has her food business in Busan and it went well.

I really wanted to finnish my study..to help my mom and pay for everything she sacrifice for me. As a payback and a reward for myself also, I promised that I will do everything to reach for my dreams whatever it takes. When the KIPS offered scholarship, I never waste that chance and go for it...

I heard that, that school is exclusive only for rich people and one of their stuff It's their first time to give scholarship that's why I was so determined to joined the exam and luckily, of all students from our school in Busan I was the only one who got the scholarship.

I was so thankful when they pick me to have the scholarship. It was a pleasure for me to study there, I know that they serve a good quality of education to all of their students there.

LS: "Hey mom, good morning. How are you?"
I asked her while putting some milk on my bowl with cereals.

MOM: "Oh Lisa, I've missed you so much." my mom said and I chuckle.

LS: "Mom, I was only away for about one week, and you already missed me?" I joked to her and laugh.

MOM: "Idiot! Of course I will miss you, you know that it's just me and your granny here, why are you calling me just now? Where have you been? Did you something lisa? I swear to God if I hear something that you're doing bad stuff. I'll kill you?" Eh? My mom is over dramatic. haha

LS: "Mom, I was busy okay? You know I have lots of requirements that needs to be submitted to school for the enrollment." I explained.

MOM: "Make sure you're not doing something or else I will travel all the way there to Seoul and hit your head. Arraso?!" My mom said.

LS: "Mom! Didn't you trust me? I promise to you right that I won't do anything that will ruin my dreams."

MOM: "I know, but what can I do? I'm not there to guide you, I can't take care of you." If I was only there at Busan, for sure she now wiping her tears..haha