Part 24.

"I'll be home when I can." The tall blonde woman said to her mother on the other line of the phone.

"Don't worry mom, everything will be fine. Yeah I'll help you don't worry...what? No! I insist...just trust me okay? Take care and say my hello to grandma. Bye, love you." With that, she hung up the call before turning off her phone and put it to her pocket. She stays in the place where she stands, her shoulder slouched down and a frown can be seen on her pretty face.

"Now, what am I suppose to do?" She asked herself sighing at how she could possibly help her mom.

"I'm still studying and school is really stressing me but I need to work my ass off from now on to help mom pay off the bills. Guess gonna apply for a part time job, just a little help to mom." Huffing, still can't believe the news she heard when her mother had call her a while ago.

Her grandma got sick and everytime her sickness attacked her, it gets worst. She doesn't want treatment because according to her it's only a waste of time and money, she'll die anyway sooner or later because she's old and she thinks that there's no point of taking the treatment if she's going to die still.

It's the life cycle.  You'll be born into this world, you grow up, you live your life the best way that you can and when you get old you die, why can't people accept that fact that whether we like it or not, if it's in God's will that we will die then we will leave the earth, so simple.

Everything has its own twined.

Like bread and butter.

Life and death.

Love and pain.

She's just being practical but neither Lisa and her mom is buying it. Her grandma is just simply stubborn that's why. She still wants her grandma to witness every achievements she will going to have in the near future. She wants to be the one who's going to treat her illness, to be there when she gets everything she wants. She still want to spoil her love ones and she can't afford to lose them, they were the only ones left to her.

"Grandma is really stubborn, if I go home to Busan I will going to scold her even if she can't hear me." She said to herself, head hung low, the nervousness that she felt earlier with the fact of seeing a certain someone was now replaced into a complete stress and sadness knowing that she wasn't there by her mother and grandma's side to help them.

Lisa could only sigh.

"Hey Lisa!" Then suddenly she heard Jisoo calling her. Jisoo's face is somewhat annoyed looking at her scrunched up face.

"What's wrong with your face? You look like the whole world had trodden you." Lisa asked jokingly.

"What's wrong with my face? It's still beautiful asf idiot." Jisoo said rolling her eyes while Lisa scoffed by Jisoo's narcissistic ass once again kicking.

"Just wanna get away from my crazy bitch cousin. She's being aggressive towards me as if I've done something so horrible to her." She let out an exasperated sigh.

"Why, what did you do?"

"What do you think I could've done to her? She's a monster how can I fight that tiger?"

"Well, I think she wouldn't do anything to you unless you said things to trigger her. Stop complaining kid." Lisa waved her off, patting Jisoo's shoulder.

"Do you think I'm lying? You're only saying that because you didn't see how she abused me earlier." Jisoo complained, she felt her blood boil to the point where she think to hurt that monster of a cousin of hers but feeling devastated with the thought that she can't possibly do something to Jennie when she's in her premises. Jennie would beat her until she bleed to death, she will only hurt herself so she abandoned the idea of hurting the great Jennie kim.