Part 7.

Jennie's POV

"Okay guys stop, that's all for today's practice, you guys can go home now." I said to them and everyone bid their goodbyes .

"Jennie, wanna come with us? We're going to mall right now." Irene said while fixing her things inside her bag.

"I'm afraid, I can't. My mom just called me and she said that I need to go home early." I explain to her.

"Why unnie? Something happen?" Rosé asked me.

"Nothing, she said we have visitor tonight and we'll have dinner at house."

"Okay, maybe next time. So.. we'll get going, are you sure don't want to go with us?" Irene unnie said while showing her puppy eyes.

"Oh, stop it Irene. You don't look cute, as I said I can't. So you can go now. Shoo!" I said pushing the three towards their car and blow a kiss.

"See you tomorrow, then." Nayeon said and kiss my cheek, I do the same to Irene and rosé.

"Bye unnie, drive safe." I wave my hands at them and they all exited the gym. I need to go to restroom first and change my clothes.

-----

I'm here on the school's parking area and press the button of my car key to locate my sports car.

I got in my car and quickly drove my way home. Mom said that the visitor will arrive at 6:30 pm. My phone ring and saw mom's calling.

JN: "Yes mom?" I said when I answered the call.

MOM: "Sweetie, are you on your way home?"

JN: "Yes mom, I'm on my way. I'll be there in a bit."

MOM: "Okay, drive safe, bye." I didn't bother to answer and just ended the call.

__

I'm on my room now preparing myself, I'm wearing my black fitted dress, exposing my back a little, and put some make up on. I wear my vintage chanel necklace, and my cute pair of earrings that Rosé gave to me on my sixteenth birthday. She knows how much I love chanel.

I fix my hair into tight bon and left some strands on the side of my face.

I heard soft knock on my door and I answer it to come in.

"Ms. Kim, your mother said that your visitor is already here, and she ask you to be quick and meet them on the sitting room." Our made Yeji said.

"I'll be there in seconds." I answered and look into the mirror applying red lipstick on my lips and check myself one last time before leaving the oom.

I go down the stairs and saw my parents on the living room talking to someone, I guess that was their guest. I can't see who's the tall blonde girl they're talking to right now because her back is facing me, but she's kinda familiar to me. I mean her posture, and her hair. Like they belong to someone I knew, which I dare not to think of. Shaking off the thought, I sported a sweet smile  and walk towards them.

"Hey mom, dad. Is your visitor already here?" I asked them pretending not to notice the person aside.

"Yes she's here, come and meet her." Mom said.

I look at the girl beside mom, her back facing us, like she have no idea what's happening on her back. But then, she slowly turn to us and..

And that I knew this night wouldn't be great for me.

Damn.

Of all visitors, why it has to be her?! Of all people my mom could've invited in this house, why the hell does it have to be her?