Part 17.

Jennie's POV

"LISA!"

Oh my gosh!!

"Ahckk!! My b-butt hurts." Lisa groaned when I pushed her really hard on the cold floor.

She almost kiss me!

"What the heck are you trying to do?" I snapped while she's on the floor caressing her butt while glaring at me.

"Aren't you gonna help me instead?" She said.

"Why would I do that? You just hit your butt, you didn't break your bone dumbass." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yah! You pushed so you should help me!.. Tsk, such a brat." She said while struggling to get up on her feet she failed and landed on the ground again, she tried for the second time and still. She spread her arms lying on the ground giving up for trying many times but still failed to do so. Did I pushed that much?, I bit my inner cheeks to suppress my laugh but failed. She's hopeless.

A loud sound of laughter erupted on the parking lot echoing every corner of the place. Poor Manoban, pfft!!!

"Aish stop laughing!" She hissed throwing dagger on my spot. "Just help me!"

"Pfft! you should've seen your ugly face!" I continued to laugh. "Hey! I'm not ugly midget! Just fucking help me!" She hissed again and so I stop. "Yeah, yeah, don't need to be grumpy, geez." I handed her my right hand then pulled her up, when I successfully pulled her, she then again move her face closer to mine.

I gulped.

"You should've known I hate it when people laugh at me." She seriously said. I yelp when she grab my tiny waist slamming my body against hers, I feel something strong poking between my thighs. "You know what I do to people making fun of me?.." She stop mid sentence and lock her gaze to me for brief seconds while smirking.

I shook my head as an answer, can't take my eyes from her piercing hazel ones that looking through my soul, her eyes that attracts me the most.

Not to mention, I'm kinda freaking out in here. That hard thing was twitch on my thighs and I don't have any fucking clue as to what in the world that thing is. Could it be the hem of her skirt or.....

"Well.." she move her face slightly brushing her lips on my left cheek that made me shuddered on spot. My heart were beating erratically at her sudden move. I can still feel her soft lips lingered on my cheek even in just short time. "I'll make them pay...." She trailed off. "...in most pleasurable way." She finished whispering her two last word then back away with the cocky Smirk on her face.

"You pervert!" I yelled and ran to her then grab her ears and twist it.

"Yah get off! It hurts you midget, it hurts a-aw!"

"You really fucking pisses me off huh? Come here, let me remove this ear of yours!" I dragged her to where my white Range Rover parked and slam her body against the car.

"If you tear my ear I wouldn't hear you moans anymore!" I remove my hand, my mouth  agape and eyes widen. We fell on silent, both were surprised. My heart was beating madly, I can't feel my face.

Just what the fuck did she said?

Hate to say this but I kinda feel hot.

When realization comes hit me, I throw murderous glare at her.

"Fucking nympho!" I slammed her body against the car not minding if she broke her bones, I don't fucking care!

"O-ouch fuck!" She hissed and I opened the passenger seat to grab a white scissor from the compartment glove box to cut some precious tongue of this woman.