Part 3.

Jennie's POV

I'm so tired, lot of things happens this day. I even hit to someone which is that freaking tall bamboo stick called Manoban!

but after the class, when she was about to leave. Something happened that I didn't expected. I just want to tripped her and embarrassed her to everyone, but when she get up and fix herself, She looked at me and our eyes met. I suddenly feel nervous, my heart beating so fast, shit!
We locked our gazed into each other for I don't know how long..I was mesmerized by her hazel eyes and her prominent nose, and then I lowered down my gaze to her luscious plump lips..I feel like want to kiss it....w-wait...what? No way..no fucking way!! Pull your shit together Jennie Kim. I mentally scolded myself.

The room was filled with silence, I think all of our classmates are out now, and we're the only ones who's here. We've been staring into each other's face for how minutes.

I suddenly feel awkward and clear my throat to break the silence..

"Why are you looking at me?!" I said while rising my brow to ease the nervousness in my system.

"Nothing Miss." She said and bow. "I'm sorry."

She look at my face, she seems surprised, maybe she recognized me. I mentally smirk.

"Tsk! Whatever. Better prepare yourself for my revenge you tall bamboo stick! I'll make your life living in hell... Just wait."

I said bluntly and took three steps away from her and then I looked back.

"See you around... weirdo." I said and leave. I didn't even bother to look back, I need to go home early..were goin' on the bar tonight, and I need some little rest.

While driving my way home I stopped the car when the lights turn red..while waiting for the go sign I call mom and waited for few rings before she answered.

JN: "Hi mom, how are you?" I said as she answer the phone.

MOM: "I'm okay sweetie, you..how are you?"

JN: "I'm good mom, I'm on my way home...just wanted you to know that me, Irene, Nayeon and Rosé were going to the newly opened bar, is it okay if I go with them?"

MOM: "Of course sweetie, just don't go home late and behave okay?" She's babying me again.

JN: "Yah!! I'm not baby anymore mom!! I'll be home at 11:00 pm I promise, besides I'm with my friends, so nothing to worry about." I explained to her so that she won't worry about me.

MOM: "Good sweetie. Take care okay? I love you."

JN: "I love you too mom...bye."

I ended the call. I'm really grateful with my parents I love them so much. Don't get me wrong...yes I'm a bitch, badass..but only to those people that I didn't know..but to my family and friends I can't be savage to them..I love them so much and I couldn't ask for more..they just don't know what I'm doing at school.

I don't want to people to see who I really am. If I show them who truly I am, I am afraid that   they will just take advantage of me, and I don't want that to happen.

Finally the stoplight turned green...but my car can't move because of this old car in front of me..I push the honk button many times but this bullshit driver didn't move the car..dang it! So again I try to honk louder, even the cars at my back were so loud. Fuck! finally the driver move the car.

I level the drivers speed and it stop near the coffee shop, and I stopped my car and open the passenger's seat window, and I... see her again shit! I calm myself first before I talk to her.