Part 6.

Lisa's POV

"Y-yes ma'am, I'm Lalisa Manoban. May I know why I'm here?" I said, feeling a little bit nervous.

"Well, you're here because something really important came." The Dean said, sitting like queen on her swivel chair.

"W-what is it?" I asked nervously I just wish that my sponsor don't back out

'hell, to all of gods and saint, please help me. I don't want any trouble or else I will be doom.'

"Your... Sponsor..."

I gulped hard.

"Your sponsor decided that you...."

'please lord don't let my sponsors pull of their support for me. I don't know what to do if my mother found out, that my scholarship is gone. I'm doomed.'

"Ms. Manoban, are you here with me?" The Dean asked that made me back to my sense.

"Ahh...y-yes ma'am, what did the sponsor says?" I asked I'm really nervous wreck right now.

"As I said, your sponsor wants to meet you at their house..."

"What?! I-i mean.."  Fuck! I just cut off the Dean's statement, Damn. But the latter just raised her brow.

"I'm so sorry ma'am for cutting off your statement, I was just surprised. I didn't meet them yet." I said to her feeling embarrassed for my stupidity.

"That's why they want to see you, to meet you and stuff." 'oh' was the word that I can say, I mentally facepalmed myself. Fuck! Your so stupid self. That was so embarrassing.

"Later, at exactly six pm, a black porsche cayenne will fetch you at your apartment, so be ready. Wear formal dress. Just give me your address and I will send it later to your sponsor's secretary." The Dean explained, and I give to her my address.

"You may go now Ms. Manoban, so you could prepare yourself. Good luck." I bid my good bye to Ms. Go Hee and leave her office.

I wonder who is my sponsor, I hope he/she is kind and considerate.

____

I hate it that time is running too fast! I still can't decide what to fucking wear for that damn dinner, I don't want to look like a trash garbage in front of my patrons, otherwise they'll back off once they see me not presentable as to what they were expecting but anyways, who gives a fuck if I wear black shirt with black denim jacket, black boyfriend jeans paired with black suedette lace up chunky boots, this is what I'm comfortable wearing with. Not some sickening skirts where people can see your soul just by bending in one inch, it's just that.. whatever.

I hate skirts.

I take a look of myself in the mirror and damn.

"You're so fuckin' sexy Manoban." I smirked at myself. Proud of how I look.

I exited my room and peeked on my doors peephole, and then I saw black porsche cayenne parked in front of my gate. I check the time on my wrist watch and it's exactly six o'clock in the evening.

I open my door and walk to the gate, I saw a tough guy wearing his black suit and white polo top underneath it with his black shades, I guess his my driver for tonight. I approach him.

" Ahh...Excuse me, are you the one who will fetch me here?" I asked the guy And walk near him.

"Yes it's me, are you Ms. Manoban?"

" Ah..yes I am."

"Should we go now?" Asked by the driver.

"I think we should. By the way, may I know what's your name?" He was about to open the backseat door when I asked him.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, but call me RM." He said politely. I just nodded and he open the door for me.

We're on our way to my sponsor's house, I don't know why I feel nervous but I just feel, but the latter shook it off.

The ride was quiet that didn't help to ease my nerves. Five minutes and we arrived to our location.

I saw this huge gate that open on its own. Damn that was awesome, the driver drove the car inside.

though its already dark outside but there's some light on every place, damn this yard it was so wide, tons of different models of cars were parked there.

I saw that huge pool  few steps away from the house. The owner of this place is no joke. I feel the car stop.

I looked outside and saw this wide wooden door with two butlers I guess..? that's standing side by side.

Is this a house? Wait...house is understatement. Maybe mansion or castle or what? It's fucking huge men! But I guess I'll just call it Mansion.

"We're here Miss." RM said as soon as he open the door for me.

I walked three steps on the stairs and reach this freaking wide door. I greet the two butler and they open the door again for me. As soon as I step in, I saw five mades standing the left side and five butlers on the right side. Nice.

I greeted the all and scan the house, it was damn full of furnitures a few seconds I saw a man on his early thirty, with his wife on his side I can say that they're same age. His wife looks like someone that I know.

They approach me.

"You must be Lalisa Manoban, right?" The man in his thirty asked me.

"Y-yes sir, I am. Good evening." I said nervously and bow at them.

"Good evening too. I am Mr. Kim your sponsor, and this is my wife." He said then smile, his wife really look like someone..and I mean by the someone..

is Jennie kim.

"Come on ija, let's go on the living room. Let's wait for my daughter, she was preparing upstairs, and soon you'll meet her. She's nice and beautiful like you." Mrs. Kim said to me with her warm smile on her lips. I nodded my head shyly.

We sit on their wide living room with a huge TV flat screen on the wall. Things in here are luxurious.

Every walls has its own paintings and expensive furnitures that I think I can't afford to buy even if I save my allowance for two months.

I jus sit in there almost not moving, I'm afraid touch things in here, I don't have money with me if I broke some thing.

"What took her so long? It's just simple dinner. That kid." Mr. Kim said, maybe his pertaining to his daughter.

"Yeji, please call her. And tell her that our visitor is already here. Ask her to be quick." Mrs. Kim told to one of their mades.

Minutes later and I heard foot steps at the long stairs, I can't see her face yet. I watched every move she take.

"She's here, lisa" I diverted my gaze to Mrs. Kim as she spoke.

"Hey mom, dad. Is your visitor is here?" I heard that familiar voice that I keep on avoiding at school...

No way...

No fucking way!!

This can't be..

I turned my gaze to the owner of that voice. I gulped so hard, my heart  beating so fast almost reaping its ribcage.

For the second time of the day I see her,

again.

Jennie Kim.

Happy Jenlisa Day 🥟🐱💗