SO...

So I found out what Amber did and I figured that I have to change her because she turned out to be a lying thot and and very messed up and I see the error in my ways and I thoroughly apologize for that. Please forgive me. But please, can whoever it is, can you stop sending me hate comments on all my books? Louis will stay as Severus, Marinet with stay as Astrid. Thank you.

Norma is basically like Spider-Man. You know, I was very upset when they recasted Spider-Man because in my eyes, only Tobey could do the role justice and then Andrew came and I was like, holy crap, he's not only good and amazing, he's bloody cute too. And then Tom came, I was so fucking pissed, like why can't they leave Andrew? But Tom turned out to be good, amazing and very cute too and now I'm like, I hope they don't ever recast Spider-Man every again!

And the Joker. Jared Leto is a great actor and what not but heavens Merlin! His Joker in Suicide Squad was so  bad af, but maybe only I saw it like that. And then Joaquin Phoenix came and he's not only very cute, he's a great actor too and he did the role justice.

I can't forget Batman. Merlin I ows I wanted to. Christian Bale was awesome, and to me the only Batman. Ben Affleck came, cute, and a little awkward but I liked him anyway, not as much as Christian tho. And now, Robert Pattinson. I mean, let's face it y'all. We're only going to see a blood sucking Hufflepuff in a bat suit. I love Robert, really, i do and I wish he could marry me but he isn't Batman material. I'm sorry to those who are excited to see him in the movie I mean so am i but I don't know if I am going to watch it.