𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 : 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐘 (𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐀)

The Christmas break was rolling in and Allison didn't want to go home. With her dad being in Azkaban, as well as her uncle and her first cousin, she dreaded going home. (Her second cousin would be there but her mother as well.) The next day, she sat down next to Mayleen at breakfast and Blaise had sat down next to her and kissed her cheek. Mayleen raised a brow at them but smiled, as she already knew this was bound to happen. Elle and Theo, who had a massive hangover, sat down across them and soon, their circle grew. Draco sat down next to Blaise, complaining about Pansy. Crabbe and Goyle, as always, followed behind him. A skinny boy named Emilio Vance (apparently he's the father of Florence's child, though he's two years below her) plopped himself down next to Theo, who winced in evident pain when Emilio slapped him on the back and Allison thought he might puke. Emilio caught Allison's eye, for he was skinny (Luahana looks fat beside him) and his eyes were green. The only person Allison knew who had green eyes was Harry and she was sure this skinny boy wasn't a relative of any sorts. According to Aurors, everyone except Harry died that night, Harry survived with sheer dumb luck like he did every year, at least Allison thought so. Harry was only one after all, what can a baby like him do? He didn't have a wand and sure he had magical blood in him but he'd only show signs at around three, at least Allison did, and Elle a year after with Mayleen a year before.

"I can't believe we're dating Slytherins who are a year below us Al, it's absurd." Elle had commented that afternoon when she and Allison sat in the common room and Allison smiled to herself.

"I don't know if Blaise and I are really dating Elle, we kissed only once." Allison reminded her and Elle let out an inhuman screech.

"Oh come on! You guys were looking at each other like you were wanted to do more than snog." Elle laughed and Allison rolled her eyes.

"Where is Cormac?" Allison decided to ask. She hadn't seen Cormac in a while, eversince he was made permanent Keeper. She was sure they were somewhat friends after all, weren't they? They trained together that day and Neville saw them, thought they were dating and told bloody Harry, who told Masami and now Masami never let it go. Allison remembered the night Masami found out, she had threatened to tell the entire school if Allison didn't give her whatever was left of her pudding, which was nothing. Masami took it anyway, scraping the bowl until it was silver clean and Allison concluded she was a pig and that Shang had better manners.

"Bitter, pitter, litter Allison, told you he'd fan off the minute he's free from you." Elle replied, trying to make a sad face but she laughed instead and Allison rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to assume that whole thing was French for saying you don't know." She replied and before she could stand up to go to the dorm room, she heard a voice behind her.

"I heard you asked for me." Cormac said.

"You were listening in on our conversation, there's no one else around." Allison accused and Cormac smiled before plopping beside her.

"Guilty as charged." He shrugged and Allison rolled her eyes again. "So, you're exercising with me tomorrow morning?"

"Um-" Allison bit her lip. "No, I have a thing with Blaise tomorrow morning."

"Does this thing involve your lips?" Elle raised a brow.

"No!" Allison blushed and heard Cormac laugh. She smacked him lazily on the arm, but ended up only hurting herself. (Bloody Cormac and his bloody muscles.)

"Just saying." Elle shrugged.

"Well, if you must know, I'm going to watch them practice. I thought Theo would invite you." Elle frowned.

"I thought so too, apparently not." She was still frowning when she said it and Allison shrugged at her, rubbing her thumb over her throbbing fingers, humming a catchy tune she heard Masami hum once. She thought she also heard Cormac hum it and she decided it must be a popular tune.

"You listen to Johnny Cash too?" Cormac asked and Allison snapped her eyes towards him. She was about to say no, that she heard it from Masami and him, that she didn't even know who this Johnny Cash was, that anyone with a name like that would be a dump but she didn't, instead, she found herself nodding.

"Y-yeah. Good music." She hoped and prayed he wouldn't ask what her favorite song was, then he'd know that she was lying.

"So, what's your favorite song? Mine is I walk the line but I also like A boy named Sue." Allison blinked as she forced a smile, she had no idea what he just said.

"I like -" She could easily say those were her favorite songs and Allison smiled at herself. Guess the Slytherin genius of Mayleen and Blaise were rubbing off on her. "I like those too, they just speak to me."

Cormac laughed. "I know right?" Hermione then came in, holding three books in her right hand and her bag in the other. She flung her bag at the table and set the books down with a bang. "Someone had a rough day." He whispered. "She looks hot though." Elle and Allison both elbowed Cormac in the stomach and he groaned in agony. Hermione had raised a brow at them.

"You okay there Hermy?" Allison asked, testing out the nickname she came up with.

"No." She angrily said. "My best friend is dying, bloody Slughorn is hosting a freaking party, something for Harry I reckon." She grumbled.

Allison swallowed the lump in her throat. Ron. She had forgotten that she was the one responsible for the state Ron was in since all these good things happened to her. She and Blaise kissed, they may be dating, she made new friends (Emilio Vance was actually very interesting honestly).

"Any news on Ron?" Allison asked and Hermione shook her head.

"No but I've been researching on Monkshood." She held up the different books before they landed with a bang again. "Ron should have died, Harmonia gave him a dosage that should have killed him at least within one to six hours but Ron somehow survived and I've been wondering why. Since we don't know which type of Monkshood he was fed, though I have a feeling it might be Aconitum anthora, I could be wrong naturally but I might also be closer to how I could help Ron." Allison blinked, dumbfounded, she should have never asked.

"Okay...." Elle said, squinting her eyes though Allison didn't know why she did that.

"I believe Ron's allergy didn't save him, something else did. Ron's allergy was simple, he was-is-allergic to berries. Something like that couldn't have possibly saved him. No, I believe it wasn't an allergy but something like an SPD, a Supernaturally Perluceo Disease, that might have saved him, preferably the Arianoca Disease. Someone in his family might have it and they don't know and unbeknownstly gave it to him during sparring sessions or something, I mean it is supernaturally transmitted after all, nothing like muggle diseases. I know I sound absurd but I stand true to my theory."

Allison nodded. "You tell Madam Pomfrey and help Ron." Hermione immediately rushed out, heading for the Hospital Wing.

"She's so hot." Cormac smiled and yet again, the girls elbowed him and he groaned in pain.