𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 : 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 | ✓

"Well, Aleeson, why are you helping me? Aren't you happy that Gryffindor is dominating at the moment? When was the time we actually lost?" Cormac whined the following morning while high up in the air. Allison herself had tried out in her third year for the Chaser position but Wood had said that she lacked passion and skill. Truth was, she wasn't that bad but like Oliver had so rudely pointed out, she lacked passion.

"Wait, what did you call me?" Allison asked, tossing the Quaffle with a bit force at him. Cormac easily caught and threw it back.

"Aleeson. It's your name isn't it?"

"No. It's Allison." She hurled the Quaffle back and Cormac caught it again with ease.

"See?! Tell me exactly why you want to help me on the team? We barely know each other, I can't even pronounce your name correctly!" Cormac bellowed as Allison caught the Quaffle and she hurled it at a different ring and Cormac quickly flew towards it.

"A lot of people told me you were thick, I just didn't know exactly how thick you were. Honestly even my cat would be able to tell you my name in his sleep. And I thought we were friends!" Cormac rolled his eyes before he hurled the Quaffle back at Allison, who stumbled a bit, nearly loosing her balance. Maybe Oliver was right, maybe she did lack skill and passion after all. Good thing he didn't let her on the team, imagine all the loses they would have endured.

"Wait, you have a cat?" Cormac asked, brow raised.

"No, but you get the idea. You know what, break. I call for a break before we run laps." Allison muttered, already flying towards the ground. Cormac only shook his head silently behind her before following her.

"Mental." He said under his breath. "How many laps are we going to run?"

"Depends. I'm tired," Allison yawned and stretched before making herself comfortable on the grass, using her arms as pillows. "Wake me up in an hour."

"You can't just sleep here!" Cormac bellowed, though in truth he was amazed by the fact that Allison was considering to sleep on the floor.

"Yes, I can. I'm tired and I woke up extra early today to help you. Now, wake me up in an hour." Allison yawned, closing her eyes and Cormac shook his head.

"Mental." He whispered under his breath before he took his sweaty jumper off, leaving him with only his sweaty gray shirt that had plastered itself on him as though it was a second skin. "So many children in this wretched school, and the crazy girl had to befriend me." He shook his head and took off, beginning his first lap.

☆☆☆

Allison painfully (bloody Cormac didn't wake her up in an hour) made her way towards where Hermione sat with Ron and Harry, heart racing. She had a solid plan, at least she'd consider it as a solid plan. She still had sugar quills from her last visit to Hogsmeade, so she dosed those in the deadly liquid she had found in Slughorn's class.

Allison knew she was going to hate herself for this, but she did it anyway. Hopefully Ron won't die. "Hey guys." She tried sounding casual, though guys came out high pitched on an unnatural manner. She nervously swallowed when Hermione raised a brow at her.

"Do you need help with Potions?" Hermione asked and Allison shook her head. "Charms?" Again, she shook her head. "Astronomy?"

"No, I just wanted to thank Ron for that," She raked her brain. What would Mayleen say? Extravagant save? Exceptionally wicked save? No, they know me as a dumb blond. "Bloody brilliant save." Harry looked at her. Oh Merlin! He knows!

"Always honored to get compliments from fans." Ron beamed. "Just don't go mad and kill me." Allison nervously laughed. You have absolutely no idea.

"Wouldn't even dare to dream of it King." She said, pulling out the sugar quills. "Anyway, these are for you and you only." Please don't think it's weird. She chanted in her head when Harry raised a brow at her. "To say thank you." She nervously laughed. "It doesn't have any love Potions in, hahaha."

"Okay?" Ron said, though it sounded more like a question. Allison nervously laughed and bolted out after that.

"I need a snack." Allison muttered to herself, already making her way to the Great Hall. On her way, her robes got caught on something and she forcefully tugged at it, ripping her robes. "Bloody hell." She growled. "Mum's going to murder me."

"Need help?" Allison froze and if she could, she would've plopped down dead right there and there. "I can easily mend your robes, that's only if you're willing."

She nervously smiled at Blaise, though she may have looked like she was holding in a fart. "S-s-I mean yeah."

Blaise smiled and Allison could literally hear her insides melt and she looked at him as he easily waved his wand and her robes mended themselves.

"Good as new." He beamed at her and Allison felt hot. Since when did Blaise get so hot?

"Th-thanks."

"What's the status on the mission?" Blaise asked casually as though he didn't notice Allison's bright pink cheeks.

"I gave Ron some sugar quills just a few minutes ago." Blaise raised his brow at her. "After dipping them with whatever I found in Slughorn's class." She added quickly. For the love of God, why does he have to be so close to me?

"Interesting, and do you think he ate them?" Allison averted her eyes from him. Knowing Ron, the answer was an obvious yes. He'd eat anything that one could offer.

"Yeah." She gulped. Can you just not stand so close to me? "He'd eat anything." Okay, why are his eyes so beautiful today?

"That's very reassuring I suppose. Till we talk next time." He smiled at her before walking over to his respectful table and Allison plopped down next to Elle.

"Where have you been?!" Elle had yelled though she didn't give her a chance to answer the question. "Theo has asked me out on a date! I need you to help me on choosing a cute but still sexy dress."

Allison was half listening, for her mind was still on Blaise and she merely waved Elle off. "Wonderful, wonderful."