𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 : 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐘𝐍

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 | ✓

Allison and Blaise had the whole house to themselves one afternoon. Edward and Barty had left for something important. Allison was asleep and Blaise watched her. He thought she was beautiful and he would do anything for her. If Edward, Barty, Theo, Draco or Emilio or any of their friends stood in their path, he'd kill them, he just knew that. Someone knocked on the front door and Blaise gently shook Allison awake, who complained that she couldn't find a matching necklace to go with the dress she made and Blaise chuckled a bit, shaking her awake again and this time, she woke up.

"Someone's at the door." Blaise told her and Allison yawned as she stretched and stood up, lazily walking into the wall before she rubbed her head and muttered something that suspiciously sounded like that wall wasn't there before and Blaise chuckled at her stupidity.

Allison yawned as she opened the door, finding an extremely attractive woman at the door who had mascara running down her cheeks and Allison raised a brow. Who in Merlin's name is she?

"Oh lord, have I got the wrong house?" She sobbed, sniffing in an unattractive way. "Isn't this Edward Newton's home?"

Allison stifled a yawn, as she thought it would look very unattractive in front of this beautiful lady and it would look un-lady like of her. "This is Edward's house. I'm his cousin, Allison. Who are you?"

The lady wiped her mascara stained cheeks with a white handkerchief and and Allison grimaced. Who's going to wash that? "My name is Norma Jeane Mortenson-Newton, though everybody calls me Marilyn Monroe. I'm Edward's wife."

"Listen lady, I don't know what sick game you're playing at but I know Edward like I know the back of my hand, he doesn't have a wife." Allison growled and Marilyn let out a sob.

"My mama died last night and my papa fled alright." Marilyn sobbed again and Allison felt sorry for her. "Please, just let me inside and my Eddie can tell you."

Allison sighed. She's going to regret this. "You can come in. Would you like some tea?" Allison asked as politely as she could. "Sorry for being rude, it's just that Edward never told me anything about you."

"We were trying to keep it a secret from everyone you see and yes, green tea would be lovely, I'd appreciate it dearly." Allison smiled at Marilyn as she sat down. "Is he another cousin of Edward? I dare say he looks a little...too dark to be."

Allison followed Marilyn's gaze, which was on Blaise who had come to inspect why Allison was taking so long.

"No, that's my-" Allison stopped herself. They weren't married yet, they didn't have children yet. She was only twenty and Blaise was nineteen. They both had agreed that having children could wait for the future, if they do marry of course. "Husband. That's my husband."

"Oh dear me! I apologize, I didn't mean any offense." Allison chuckled at Marilyn.

"None taken." She shrugged and watched as Blaise smiled at her, entering the kitchen. "Your green tea mi'lady, will be ready in a jiffy." Allison bowed at Marilyn, hoping this would help cheer her up. Thankfully it did and Marilyn let out a chuckle.

"Husband huh?" Blaise asked when she came in and he smiled at her before he gently kissed her lips. "I must admit that I do like the sound of that." He hummed. "Especially coming from your own mouth."

"I aim to please." Allison smiled before she went past him to grab the kettle. "That lady, she said she's Edward's wife. I mean I don't believe her but I believe her at the same time, Edward hides stuff from me." Allison sighed. "When I was sixteen, my father and his father wanted us to marry. We refused of course. We're cousins and we're close but honestly, I can't imagine myself kissing him or having sex with him or having his children." Allison shook her head as she filled the kettle before placing it on the stove and turned it on.

Blaise suddenly kissed her roughly on the lips and Allison nearly burned herself on the stove. "I'm glad you refused."

"Me too Blazey-Wazey." Allison giggled at his expression before pecking him on the lips.

☆☆☆

Even though Blaise was beside Allison, she still felt very uncomfortable. Especially since Barty decided to sit next to her and his leg was touching hers and she was aching to push it away but she didn't. Edward and Marilyn sat opposite them, both of them had tears in their eyes. Allison didn't know why.

"Gladys is dead?" Edward asked Marilyn, who nodded sadly, sipping on her third cup of green tea. "How did she die?"

"My mama and papa were fighting." She sighed and glanced at Allison, who averted her eyes from Marilyn. "And my papa murdered her before fleeing. I tried calling you Eddie but I couldn't find your house number so I decided to come here."

"It's okay now Lynnie." Edward hummed, engulfing Marilyn as she cried, making sure not to spill her precious tea. Barty then decided to lean closer to Allison, who tensed.

"I never liked Marilyn." He grumbled. "She's a dumb blond." He rolled his eyes. "And they fucking got married at age sixteen."

"What?" Allison asked, looking at him.

"If you want the rest of the details, ask Eddie, I doubt he'd tell you that openly." Barry shrugged, smiling to himself.

"Would you tell me if I asked nicely?" Allison asked him and Barty smirked at her. "I'm guessing you want something from me then."

"You know me too well." He chuckled and Allison rolled her eyes at him.

"-talk." Allison didn't even know Edward was talking to her, she wouldn't even have noticed if he wasn't looking at her. She gulped, she didn't even know what he said.

"S-s-sure." She chuckled nervously. Edward flashed her a smile. Oh Merlin! What did I even agree to? Me and my stupid self. Allison chuckled nervously again.