𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 : 𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐄𝐍𝐃

Allison sighed as she tugged at the sleeve of her dress, the dress she and Pansy made. Pansy sat on the bed, finger on her chin to emphasize the fact that she was thinking. Her eyes then lit up and she waved her wand, changing the color of the dress before she shrugged when Allison raised a brow at her.

"I know it's your wedding dress but hey, red looks good on you and everyone needs to know." Pansy shrugged again and Allison shook her head. "I did keep the classic white for the belt and veil." She pointed out.

"Plus my shoes are white too." Allison added and Pansy nodded before she grabbed the shoe box, examining them for the umpteenth time that day.

"I still can't believe you're getting married next month." Mayleen commented when she came in, a plate of sandwiches balanced on one hand and the other holding her wand with three glasses floating behind her. "Marilyn made sandwiches. Barty's still making the meat."

"Yeah well, it's about time, don't you think?" Allison shrugged. "I mean we've been engaged for a year."

"My mother's other sister, not Valeriana's mother, was engaged with a muggle man for over seven years." Pansy shrugged and Allison eyed her weird.

"Well, I'm not engaged to a muggle man am I?"

"I'm just saying it could be worse, no need to get violent." Pansy defended and Allison rolled her eyes before turning her back on Pansy.

"Help me out this thing, would you? I'm starving?" Pansy rolled her eyes but did as she was told and Allison quickly dressed up in a random dress she found.

"Mmh." Mayleen hummed, eyeing her dress before biting down on one of the sandwiches, giving Pansy one. "You miss Cormac."

"What?" Allison asked, confused, before she grabbed a sandwich.

"You're wearing his dress." Allison looked down. She didn't even notice. "You seriously didn't notice?"

"Uh...."

"Stop it May." Pansy growled at Mayleen, who shrugged and mumbled something under her breath. "If you do miss him, just invite him to your wedding and invite Dominic too."

"You do know he sports for his own kind, right?" Allison asked, raising a brow at Pansy, who shrugged.

"I too have an askew sexuality, don't I?" Allison rolled her eyes.

"Oh sorry, I totally forgot about that." Pansy rolled her eyes at Allison this time. "Just stop talking, and start eating."

"I was already eating." Pansy pointed out but Allison groaned.

"By the tiny stubble growing on Barty's chin!" Allison resisted the urge to laugh when she heard thudding coming their way and Mayleen and Pansy went giggling.

"It's a real beard!" Barty yelled out, head popping through the doorway and Allison laughed.

"You wish."

☆☆☆

t h i r t e e n y e a r s l a t e r

"No, no, Moira honey, don't strangle your sister." Allison sighed as she pulled apart her two children, who were fighting over who gets in the car first. Blaise had shook his head at them before getting in the car, leaving Allison to solve all this on her own.

"But mum! Gethen started it!" Moira yelled out. She was the youngest of the three, with Gethen being twelve and Alec being fourteen.

"No buts, get in the car, we're late." Allison told them before she entered the car and soon, they were joined by the two girls.

After driving for a while, they finally came to King Cross and went to Platform nine and three quarters. There Allison made sure the girls, plus Alec all had their trunks. Blaise had mumbled something under his breath, to which Alec chuckled but went quiet when Allison sent him a glare.

"Ally-Wally!" Allison groaned and face palmed herself when she heard the voice of Theodore, followed by Mayleen's shrill scream and Emilio's very distinctive greeting, though he sounded afar. Allison knew he was embarrassing his daughter.

"Mum, you have weird friends." Gethen commented and Allison sighed, shaking her head.

"Run along you three. See you at Christmas." Allison quickly shooed them away for she knew having her children around Theo and Emilio at the same time would spell out disaster.

"No fair Al, I wanted to say hi." Theo whined and even though he was an adult now, he still acted like a child and honestly, Allison didn't know how Opal ever fell in love with him. (Yes, that's the unfortunate wife of Theo. Emilio had married Masami, even Allison don't know how they hit that off. Elle still ignored her, but she waved at her at times and that's about it. Pansy and Florence had adopted a boy named Thomas and he and Florence both took Pansy's last name, all that happened after Pansy left Shang. Mayleen had married Ryan Richman, who was in Allison's Charms class and he was once her neighbor.)

"Exactly why I sent them running." Allison pointed out and Opal laughed at this, while Theo angrily grumbled and crossed his arms over his chest.

"My back hurts." Allison turned around and saw Masami and Emilio, who was busy running like a fairy to embarrass his daughter, Paige, who was a bright shade of red as she tried to hide behind her curtain of dark hair. "Come on Emil, stop embarrassing Paige! Oh hi guys!" Masami beamed at them as she waved.

"Bye mum, bye dad." Paige quickly muttered and boarded the train, most likely searching for Alec or Dominic now.

"You just had to embarrass your daughter. What did she ever do to deserve such a father I wonder." Draco said, shaking his head and stood next to Blaise.

"Well, what did we ever do to deserve such a friend?" Pansy asked, shaking her head before she sent Thomas off, who pushed her away as she tried to kiss him on the forehead.

"Good point." Blaise agreed and Emilio stuck his tongue out at him, Blaise only rolled his eyes at him, not wanting to waste his precious energy on Emilio.

"Well, nice seeing you all, but I've got to run." Theo said, smiling before he waved at them and he and Opal left.

"Yeah, me too. Till next time." Draco said, bowing his head slightly at them before he smiled and left but not before he waved at them.

"Same goes here Al, my back hurts. My feet, I'm not even beginning." Masami smiled at her.

"Catch you later alligator." Emilio snickered, punching her on the arm before he joined Masami, who looked like she was about to burst.

"Stay silly, Billy." Pansy laughed before she and Florence joined Emilio and Masami. Allison chuckled at this and shook her head.

"Call us later on." Allison told Mayleen, who nodded and Allison watched them as they left and Blaise shook his head.

"Gethen was right." He muttered, holding her hand. "We do have weird friends."

"And without our weird friends, we would have never met Blazey-Wazey." Allison laughed at his facial expression before she pecked him on the lips before turning back to wave goodbye to her children, though she was sure they couldn't see her. "Let's get to work."

and that's the end of Allison Newton, Mayleen Toriyama, Elle Windermere and the super dramatic Emilio Vance. I hope you liked this totally random fanfiction. Till next time. Stay silly Billy!

-willow