After

Once the meeting had finished the rest of the students went back to the forms while night eye ordered me to stay back.

"You don't have to do this akuma" night eye said as we stood in his office. I shook my head.

"I know, but if this is how we can save eri, than I'll do it" I said fiddling with my gloves.

"Are you sure?" Aizawa asked placing a hand on my shoulder.
I flinched away slightly.

"Sorry" I mumbled "Yes I'm sure, but I suppose my secrets out of the bag now, and what are we gonna tell the rest of my class"

"I'll figure that out, thank you nighteye" aizawa said and we went back to the dorms.

Once I got to my room after ignoring everyone on my way up there I opened to door to see kirishima, ururaka, tsu and the big three in my room. I sighed as I closed the door.

"Why am I not surprised that your all here" I said.

"Why did you not tell us? I thought we were your friends" ochako said. I stared at the floor.

"We trusted you akuma or should we say shigaraki" kirishima said and I flinched at my father's last name.

"Look akuma I hate to be mean but this is really important, why?" Nejiri said.

And they all bombarded me with questions while I stood there staring at the floor not speaking.

"Quiet!" I shouted once they got all too loud and covered my ears.
They all shutted up.

"Look I didn't ask to be the heir of the league of villains or to be related to shigaraki but I promise you that I'm not a villain and I'll never be one. Yes I was trained from a very young age to be a very powerful villain but I've got a clean record and I haven't been in contact with the league for almost 3 years ok" I said. "I don't care what you say or think about me, cause that all people do is talk shit about me ok"

They all looked at me with a look of shock.

"I would have thought by now that you people would have known not to judge people by how they look or there background" I said.

"W-we don't m-mean it in that way a-akuma" tamaki stuttered out.

"Well then in what way to you mean?" I asked placing my hands on my hips.

"Well we're all a bit upset that you didn't tell us that your dad's the leader of the group of villains that trying to take down the hero society" ochako said.

"Well I don't want you all to hate me or bring it up so often, now if you don't mind if like it if you didn't tell the rest of the school or our class" I said.

They all nodded.

"Wait a second, why isn't deku here?" Mario asked as they all stood up and off my bed.

"He already knows" I said.

"How?" Tsu asked.

"Because I told him, after all we did go to the same middle school, it's complicated" I said and they all left while apologizing and saying bye and stuff.