Overhaul

Afew days later after i was pulled out of class,I packed a bag with some toiletries, badass looking clothing, bed wear and money. Then I went to aizawas dorm to tell him that I'm going after I changed out of my uniform and into something more 'villainous'.

(She's wearing this minus the chain thingies and they knifes on her thigh along with her hair braided in her left shoulder and her 2 fingered gloves)

He wished me good luck and I left the UA dorms aftwr a changed .Luckily it was during lesson time so no one saw me as I snuck out of the school.

Once I got into the city I found an empty alley way and called the unknown number. The number immedialty answered.
"Is this overhaul?" I asked while leaning against the alleyway wall.
"Why whose asking?" The person on the other line asked. I smirked.
"Its Decay We met a few weeks ago when I met you with your daughter, i'd like to take you up on your offer" I said in a low voice.
"Oh really, those hero's have finally bored you, I'll send you an address go there and someone will lead you to me" he said.
"I'm trusting you, overhaul" I said and ended the call. I put in some headphones and pulled the hood up on my sleeveless jacket.
Another number sent me an address that I found on my GPS. I then phoned night eye.
"Akuma that was quick"
"Yeah, well I have my ways, I'm going to try and earn his trust and then I'll get back to you on it in a few weeks" I said walking around a corner.
"I hope you do well akuma, Eri's rescue and safety is in your hands" he said and hung up. I put my music back on and continued to walk to the address.

Once I got there I knocked on the front door and I was lead down some stairs and into a maze of halls.
After about 10 minutes of walking I was lead into a room where overhaul sat with his companions.
"Decay, welcome please take a seat" he said and pointed at the leather sofa in front of him on the other side of a coffee table.
"Thanks" I muttered as I sat down.
"So you want to join the shie hassaikai, what's stopping you from going back to the league of villains" he said.
"My dad's an asshole and he treats me like shit and there obsessed with killing all might" I said crossing my legs.
"Alright well what do you want from the shie hassaikai?" He asked
"That girl, Eri you said she was your daughter right?" I said and he nodded. "You obviously don't have a proper grip on her so I think I can help you with her"
He raised an eyebrow.
"How?"
"Well she's a small girl, whose most likely scared of you judging from the way she held onto me, she most likely doesn't have any friends or has a proper education. I'm no teacher but I can teacher her the basics and become a friend for her, maybe with the help of me you could have a proper grip on the small child"
Overhaul considers it for a moment before leaving over to the table to offer me his gloved hand to shake.
"Alright then, welcome, do you have a villain name?" He asked I though for moment.
"Luna" I said and shook his hand.

He lead me down a hall and we stopped at a guarded door. One of his companions handed him a map that he then passed to me.
"That's a map of the place" he said. He opened to door to reveal a completely dark room.
"I'll have the room next door sorted out. This is eris room and as you can see she's hiding under her blankets, I'll tell more at dinner which you'll be collected for" and with that he left. I rolled my eyes once he wasent looking at me and walked in turning on the room.
"No, please" I heard her mumble and I closed the door now with the light on.
"Hey, it's ok" I said sitting down on the bed besides her and pulling the blankets off her.
"Y-your that hero" she said quietly.
"Yes dear, look my position is complicated but I'm your friend now ok, I'm working with overhaul for now" I said petting her on the head.
"But you said you were with the heroes" she said.
"Its complicated Eri, I'm akuma but you can call me by my hero name decay or my villain name luna" I said.
"Ok" she said and we sat there in silence before she spoke.
"What things do friends do?" She asked.
"Well to be honest I don't know, I could let you play on my phone or I could braid your hair or we could talk" I said to the small child.
"Ok" she said and held her hand out for my phone. I put angry birds on and she played that while I braided her hair.
"So what does your horn do?" I asked. She froze.
"Its my quirk, I don't wanna talk about that, what's your quirk?"
"Quirks, I have two black flame" I said and set a part of my arm on fire after i pulled away from her hair"and decay" I said and walked over to one of the unopened toy boxes while taking off one of my gloves and placed my hand on the box and disintegrated it infront of eri.
"Woah that's so cool" she said in amazement. i chuckle while i put my gloves back on.
"how about we play a game eri?" i suggested and we played for the next couple of hours.

when dinner time came around me and eri were lead to another room where we ate with overhaul in an awkward slience until overhaul started speaking.
"so eri, how do you like your new friend luna?" overhaul asked. eri looked down at her lap and fiddled with her hands.
"she's very nice" she said. overhaul nodded.
"thats nice, luna a word after you've put eri to bed please" he said. i nodded.
"yes sir" i said while scratching my neck, it's a bad habit I do sometimes.

afew hours later after putting eri to bed  went to find overhaul in his office. he looked up at me as i stood by the door.
"luna, please take a seat" he said and gestured at the sofa infront of him. i nodded and sat down infront of me. once again i started scatching my neck.
"please stop doing that" he said
"what?" i asked.
"scatching your neck, you really are alot like your father arent you" he said. i lowered my hand.
"i am nothing like my father, you havent got the slightest idea of how he is" i said in defense.
"oh but i do, didnt he abuse you? is that why you dont wanna go back to the league, dont think i havent seen the burn scars on you" he said pointing out the obvious. i lifted a hand to my right shoulder.
"its non of your buissness" i snarled.
"well you work for me now dont you, so i should know alot about you shouldn't i?" he asked. i looked to the side and sighed.
"yes i supposed, what do you want to know?" i asked him.
"how is your relationship with your father at the moment? and why did you leave the league in the first place?" he asked.
" i left the league cause i didnt like the way my father was treated me, i blackmailed him. i told him i would tell the heroes how he was treating me and his plot to kill all might and my father didnt want to be handed over so he let me go. over the last few years our reletionship has gotten better although the last time i saw him in person it was when i tried to persuade him to hand over a friend of mine he descided to kidnap we didnt end in good terms" i expalined. oerhaul nodded and thought for a moment beofore speaking again.
"would you be willing to see him again?" he asked. i nodded.
"i suppose" i said.

Well this is going to get interesting

-----------------------
Hi author here :)
Hope you enjoyed the chapter, please vote and comment if you have any ideas of what I could add to the story.

Pebble