dorms

We all stood outside as Mr aiwaza lectured us for going against his will and saving bakugou.
"Sorry sir" we all mumbled as the rest of the class

Before I could walk into the new dorms with rest of my class Mr aizawa pulled me aside.
"Are planning on telling the rest of the class about you and the league?" He asked in a hushed voice. I shrugged.
"I'd rather not, i don't want them to blame me for the attacks" I said in the same hushed voice.
"could help you? Like for moral support" aizawa suggested.
"I suppose, just not right now right now. When i feel like it" I said looking around to make sure non of my class mates were around.
"Just remember we have evidence that your good as you don't have a criminal record" I reminded me. I smiled at him and nodded.
"Thanks"i said and walked back into the dorms.

Everyone had the whole day to decorate there dorms. I decorated my room quite similarly to my favourite place/ place I called home ; kurogiri's bar i tried decorating it like that just with different colours,I know what your thinking but 'your not a villain' , well just because I'm not a villains doesn't mean that I can't like any of the villains I grew up with not, all of them are villainous when there not fighting heroes. The walls had a wallpaper that had a pattern of grey bricks and the floor was black laminated flooring which I put down myself.

 The walls had a wallpaper that had a pattern of grey bricks and the floor was black laminated flooring which I put down myself

I had also added a grey wardrobe and a small set of drawers

I had also added a grey wardrobe and a small set of drawers. The wardrobe was mainly full of black, grey and tye dye hoodies and t shirts.

 The wardrobe was mainly full of black, grey and tye dye hoodies and t shirts

I had changed the singular bed for a double one with black and grey bedding

You don't wanna know how many weird looks I had off the other students as i walked past there open door carrying a singular bed over my head and then only to walk back up that same corridor with another box

I couldn't be bothered to add a side table so a bunch crates stacked on top of each other will do for me. I decorated the walls with band poster and famous heroes such as hawks, midnight, mount lady, sir nighteye and many more. I had some dung bells and some other training stuff.
After I finished decorating I changed my clothes into a black shirt and some yoga pants. I met a few of the boys in the common room including mineta.
"Damn girl, where did you ever that ass from??" He asked jokingly. I sighed and started re-adjusting one of my gloves, he literally flinched. I just happened to be with him during the USJ attack so he knows my full potential.
"I-I sorry, p-please don't hurt me" he said whimpering. I smiled a bit at this whimpering and left my glove back on.
"Can't you like train that part of your quirk?" Kirishima ask from the other side of the sofa. I looked at him giving him my 'are you serious' look.
"I've tried, well I can control it. But it takes ridiculous concentration to place my whole hand on something with out turning it to ash or it burst into flames" I said. The part about something bursting into flames was a lie.
"Oh, maybe I could help you?" Kirishima offered. I rolled my eyes and sat down besides him.
"I don't wanna risk hurting you, but thanks for the offer" I said placing one of my gloved hands on his shoulder.
A few minutes later afew more people came in and before you knew it the whole class was now either sitting or standing in the common room.
"So afew of us have talked and we think we should have a competition to see whose room is the best" Uraraka said. I looked over at deku. He shrugged.
"Sure, let's show of our personal spaces" I mumbled under my breath and the bedroom competition commenced.
The boys went first, todoroki's was pretty impressive so was kirishima's and as expected deku's room was covered in all might merch.
I was the only one brave enough to check out mineta's room as we're sort of friends and I can trust him. It was normal just add a stack of porno magazines and yuri mangas.

"So why don't we do the girls next?" Kirishima asked.
"I really don't want to?" I told them.
"Come on Akuma, i bet your room is really manly" kiri said.
"Or normal" I muttered.
"Yeah let's do it, and the girls can vote which boys room is the best and the boys can vote which of the girls is the best" uraraka suggested.
"Yeah ok" sero agreed. Everyone agreed.
We went around everyones room and I was last.
"I did my best when it came to decorating" I said fiddling with the strap on my artist gloves.
"Akuma this is amazing!" Deku said admiring my many hero posters.
"How did you decorate it so well in such a small amount of time?" Mina asked.
"I did quite alot of carpentry when I was younger" i told them. Again another lie.
"Where's mineta?" Denki asked when he looked around my room and realized that he was anywhere in sight.
"He was here a moment ago" shoji said, i looked under the bed, in my drawer not there, i opened my wardrobe to find him hiding in there. I sighed and picked him up by his collar.
"Found him" I said and carried him to him room.
I chucked him in his room.
"You can come out when you can act like an actual person and not a perv" I said and locked the door from the outside.
Why am I friends with him??