Dad

A few weeks later

i was teaching eri the alphabet when one of overhauls little minions, Chronostasis knocked on the door.
Out of fear she crawled into my lap and started clinging onto me.

"come in" i called out to the door and Chronostasis walked in.

"hello lady luna, eri" he said, most of them call me lady luna for some reason."overhaul has requested both of you" he added looking directly at me.

I looked down at eri and got up while holding her in my arms. we leave the room and i follow chronostasis to overhauls meeting room. he opens the door for us and i walk in only to see my father resting his feet on the table. surprisingly he didnt have a hand on his face. i look over at overhaul, he looks pissed off to say the least.

"overhaul, dad" i said nodding my head at overhaul and gave my dad a death stare. in the last couple of years we havent exactly been able to have a full convosation and neither have gotten on I'm our last couple of meetings.

overhaul looks up at me and eri.

"luna your here, please take a seat" he said offering the space net to my dad.

"besides him? really?" i asked him. putting my free hand on my hip.

"yes really. now sit" he commanded and i did as he said while sighing. i sat on the opposite side of the sofa to my dad and allowed eri to sit in my lap.

"well shigaraki ive given you what you wanted now join us" overhaul demanded. on my lap eri cuddled up to me even more, the poor child had found a lot of comfort in me and was quite clingy to me in the short amount of time I've been at the Shie Hassaikai.

"What are you on about?" I asked overhaul.

"Overhaul wants to the league and the Shie Hassaikai to join forces and work together" my dad explained. I nodded.

"And why am I here exactly??"

"Well I told shigaraki that you were here and he didn't believe me, he said he wouldn't let the league join unless he was able to see you now" Overhaul explained.

"Well I suppose you'll have to hold your end of the deal then" I tell my father.
He scratches his neck and thinks for a moment.

"I'll give you 2 members of my team"

"Could I say which ones?" I asked and my father nodded.

"I'd recommend magne and twice" I whisper in his ear. I pull away and see that his face has dropped.

"Have you not heard?" He asked. I shook my head in confusion

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"How could you let her join the Shie Hassaikai and not tell her?" My dad asked overhaul.

"Oh right about magne, I didn't mean to kill him" he said. My eyes widened.

"You killed her?! My only sister figure, and then you had the autasity to ask me to join the Shie Hassaikai? What the fuck?" I shouted. On my lap eri was shaking a bit. I immediately drew my attention to her."I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you eri" u tell her in a softer voice.

"It's a huge misunderstanding Luna" he said in defence.

"Whatever"i said and gave him a death glare. What the fuck is wrong with this mother fucker?.

"I'll give you twice and toga" my dad went on to say.

"What the crazy bitch with the knife kink?" I asked.

"Yes, Toga"

"I'm sure that'll be ok, Luna you'll be in charge of them" he told me. I nodded. Overhaul stood up and nodded at me.
"Well it was nice meeting you Shigaraki, i let you and Luna have some time to speak with eachother, Luna you'll be able to walk him out won't you?"

"Yes of course"

"Oh and I need eri in the you know what room in 3 hours before it's her bed time"he told me, I nodded and I felt eri cling onto me a little.
I comforted the small girl while overhaul and his minions left the room.

"Whose this?"my dad asked as I turned to face him.

"Her name is Eri, she's overhauls daughter I look after her for him" I tell him.

"How old is she?"

"6"i tell him and lean down to whisper in eri ear."would you like to meet my dad?" I asked her. She looked up at me little.
"I thought he was a bad man like overhaul?" She said.
"You can still meet him if you like" I told her. She nodded and turned herself around.
"Hello luna's dad" she said shyly.

"Hello eri" he said and waved a but at her. Even though I had a shouty childhood he was still good with kids, he'd even comforted me when I was younger after the rough training I'd go through.

"If you wanted to be a villain akuma, why didn't you just come back to the league of villains?"He asked.
I shook my head.
"Your taking the kids right, after the way you treated me growing up. I don't want to be a villain in your way, if anything id be in a small gang and help were I can not kill people with my quirk"i explained. He nodded.
"I do apologise for my actions and for how your childhood was. You know how pushy sensei is" he said.
"I know, but still you didn't have the right to traumatise a small child" I told him. He nodded and looked at the floor. Eric looked between me and my dad.
"I should have been a better dad to you"
"Yeah you should of, after the shot you've pulled in the last 6 months your lucky I haven't slapped you yet, trying to kill all might is one thing but attacking teenagers and kidnapping someone is a completely different thing"
"Well in the end all might has retired right, no more symbol of peace" he said and I signed.
"I can believe your dad sometimes I swear you so stupid" I said pinching the bridge of my nose.
"Luna are you ok?" Eri asked looking up at me.
"Yes I'm ok"i told her and patted the top of her head.