afew weeks later

A few weeks after meeting eri I got a weird message of overhaul, i ignored it as I wasn't planning on being his friend anyway.

Unknown number

○ I know who you are
Decay, your real identity.
I've met your dad.
Just to let you know if the
Heroes ever bore you
I've always got spots open.
Your soon to be friend
overhaul

One morning i got a phone call off bubblegirl telling me to tell to meet them at a certain place. She didn't tell my why but all she said was to not wear my hero costume.
I walked out of the dorm block to see kirishima, deku, ochako and tsu walking.
"Deku, wait up!" I shouted. They stopped and turned to face me.
"Hurry up then" ochako called out. I ran over and we all walked together. It was a little suspious that we were all walking the same way to the same place.

We all arrived at the same place and it seemed that a bunch of heroes were going the same way as well. We got there and inside was a crazy amount to heroes including Mr aizawa, fatgum, bubble girl, ryukyu, as well as the big three; nejire, mirio and tamaki.

I walked around with ochako and tsu as they asked aizawa why we were here.
"you too Mr aizawa?" Ochako asked
"I'm confused why are you here too?" Tsu asked.
" I was called in last minute for this thing, i think I've got a rough idea about what this is about" he said.
"You should know as well, remember what I told you girls" ryukyu said. I looked at her and then at ochako and tsu.

What did she tell them. I guess that they knew what she was on about due to the look that they gave each other

"We're all here nighteye lets get started" ryukyu added/ saying to nighteye.
"Thanks to the information provided by all of you our investigation has progressed substantially we've into bed you all here for a joint conference to share the Intel we've acquired regarding the yakuza group shihasaikai and what we believe they might be planning" nighteye explained to the large group of us. I looked over at aizawa he looked as lost as kirishima.
"Hold on I feel like I'm missing something really important here Shihasaikai??" Kirishima said.
"Trust me you two are very much involved" I heard fatgum tell them.

We all sat around a a large meeting table.
"All right let's begin at the beginning for the past couple of weeks now those of us at the nighteye agency have been conducting an investigation into shihasaikai a small but organized group of criminals" bubble girl explained
"What prompted this" someone asked
"An accident involving a gang of thieves called the servoir dogs"
"Yeah i heard something about that" someone commented
"The police thought that the whole thing was an accident but there were a number of details that didn't add up so we began tailing them" bubble girl explained
"I found it that in the past year the members of the shihasaikai have increased contact woth those outside of their organization including other groups whose business deadlines are less than reputable theirs aims seem to be expanding their organization and enticing it's offers shortly after our investigation began they made contact with a member of the league of villains" centipeed head dude said, i shifted uncomfortably at the mention of the league "Jin Bubaigawara villain name, twice, they were wary of being tailed so I was unable to follow them but with the help of the police I confirmed that an alteration had occurred with the two groups"
"That'd be about when they decided to reach out to sukahuchi and me, figured we'd be able to assist given the league's involvement" gran torreno said
"Talking about sukahuchi, where is he?" The guy sitting besides gran torreno asked.
"Follow ups with some other eyewitnesses, you know cop stuff" he said and soon drew his attention to deku "sorry kid I didn't see something like this coming I've got a bad feeling that things are going to get ugly"
"I don't care if they do, I just wanna help" deku said.
"Hold up you know him?" Mirio asked.
"Go on bubble girl" nighteye said.
"So after all that went down we posted a notice on the HN requesting assistant" She said
"I think we can skip that part" millipede dude said.
"Sorry"
"What's the HN?" Ochako asked.
"The HN stands for hero network, it's an online network that can only be accessed by pro's, you can see what all the heroes in the country are up too and you can ask for help from people whose quirks might come in handy" nejire explained.