Back in class

Sitting in class, bakugou and todoroki seemed real beat up.
"Sooooo what happened to bakugou, was he beat up again?" Mina asked.
"He's not the only one busted up look at the back of the room" denki pointed out, i sat on mineta desk as he annoyed deku and I about our work studies.
"Oh his beautiful face! Who would do such a thing??" Mina cried out.
"The provisional hero licencing classes do seem tough" denki commented.
"They must be a great work out!"
"STOP TALKING ABOUT ME LIKE IM NOT HERE!!" Bakugou cried out. I sighed as he shouted.
"Class is starting now get in your seats, sadly I'll have to mark out tsu and uraraka absent" ida called.
"There absences are excused" momo said correcting ida.
"Kirishima isn't here either is he?" Earphone cable said.
"Oh you didn't here did you? Those three found places to do work studies" Sero asked
"Woah for real?" She asked. Over in my corner of the room I had gotten off minetas desk and sat in my seat besides him as I over heard him annoy deku.
"Hey how did your work study to, were there any scandalous women at the agency?" Minoru asked banging his hand in the table that deku was sitting at.
"Yeah sure" deku said sighing obvious trying to get minoru away from him.
"I DONT WANNA HEAR YOU GETTING AHEAD OF ME!!!" Bakugou shouted.
"Minoru, over here leave deku alone and I'll tell you about the hot girls later" I told mineta, he jumped up and down while doing a victory dance. Being a lesbian really had its perks.

Over the next few days it was obvious that deku couldn't concentrate on things, he's get distracted with his thoughts and mess up in hero training and agency work, multiple times I'd have to cover for him.
I knew that he was too busy thinking about eri.

---------
Short chapter sorry