the truth

I sat on the sofa at Izuku's house,inko and Izuku looked at me with unbelief in there eyes.
"so your the daughter of the leader of the league of villains, but your good and want nothing to do with the league?" Izuku said trying to wrap his head around it all.
"pretty much" i said scratching my neck.
"why did you never tell us this?" inko asked
"i didnt want you to both to reject me, your the only people i can trust" i tell them i can tell the aura in the room is now awkward.
"im going to sleep on this, good night you too" inko says and leaves. once i hear her bedroom door slide shut i face deku.
"i know your secret" i say in monotone.
"w-wha?" deku says starting to freak out.
"about your quirk, your all mights successor arent you" i said in a hushed voice.
"how do you know?" he asked
"one of my great-grandmother's diary" i said again in monotone
"whose your great grandma?" he asked
"nana shimura" i told him
"Whose she??" He asked, i sighed and face planted.
"Nana shimura was the previous holder of one for all before all might, i don't know what happened to her though" I explained no longer speaking in monotone.
"How do know that she was a holder of one for all?" He asked me, we still speaking hushed voices.
"She mentioned her quirk in her diary and gran Torino, the dates of the entries were from like 30 odd years ago" i said "luckily after I ran away from the league I took all the stuff I had of her as she was inspiration for becoming a hero"
"That's actually pretty cool,So you wanna sleep in my room we could top and tail like we did in middle school?"
"Its up to you, i can just sleep in here"
"No it's fine, I'll give you one of my bigger shirts and sweat pants"
"Ok sure" I said and we both went to his room.
"Just don't disintegrate anything please" he said handing me a shirt and sweat pants.
"Thanks izuku"i said taking the clothes and changed in the bathroom.

When i went back to deku's room he had set up a pillow on the opposite side of which he usually slept on. I was re adjusting my 2 fingered glove as i walked in.
"You good?" I asked him as i saw him sitting on the bed staring at something across the room, his leg was moving like crazy.
"Its been a long week" he said.
"Ok know it has" I said giving him a one sided hug. "Remeber the first time I slept over and were scared that I was going to kill you in your sleep because i didn't sleep with my gloves on?" I said trying to cheer him up, he laughed a bit.
"Yeah,you ended up sleeping on the floor cause I literally screamed when your foot touched me" he said
"Yeah, 3 sleepovers later you were finally ok with us sharing a bed" I remembered.
"So your totally ok with me having a borrowed quirk?"He asked facing me while we were sitting on his bed.
"I've got a borrowed quirk myself"
"What? You've got another quirk that I don't know about?" He said
"No black flames is my borrowed quirk, one for all gave it to me when i was 7 years old" I said
"Oh ok but please don't tell anyone about one for all ok?" He asked, i nodded.
"I promise as long as you don't tell anyone about my dad, now let's try and go to sleep" I said. Deku nodded and we went to bed his feet in my face.

-------------
Just to sum up Akuma and deku's reletionship, they've know each other since there second year of middle school after Akuma basically blackmailed her father into letting her go to school. Now there bestfriends and NO ROMANTIC feelings are involved.
Back in middle school she was the only one who stood up for deku when bakugou bullied him, he tried to bully Akuma but she showed him whose boss after he found out her quirk(s). Now bakugou and Akuma are basically enemies.
I will probally go into more depth about Akuma, bakugou and deku's back story later along with why she disided to go to the league to save bakugou even tho she ran away and hate both bakugou and the league.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter
Ciao
Eve