before the dorms

Out of me and deku, i was the first to wake up. I was in the kitchen making pancakes batter when there was a knock at the door, inko had left early for work. I put my spatula down on the kitchen side and went to the door rejusting my gloves, getting ready to take them of in case it was a league member.
When i opened the door it was kaminari, mineta, Iida and Uraraka, they were all in there street wear.
"Hey guys!?" I said awkwardly dropping hand to my side making sure the glove was on before doing so.
"Why are you at deku's house? And why are you wearing his clothes?" Uraraka asked her face burning red with anger.
"I-it's a long story,you wanna all come in?"i asked looking down on mineta who was drooling at the tightness of my t-shirt. Even though me and him were friends he still does perv on me a little.
"Of course, thank you Akuma" iida said as everyone walked in and sat on the sofa.
"I was just making breakfast you guys want pancakes?" I asked walking back into the kitchen, the living room and kitchen were joined together.
"Sure" denki said turning to face me.
"No thank you" Iida said politely.
"I'm on a diet, tho I'll have some fruit if your offering?" Uraraka said. I threw her an orange that she caught.
"Id love to feel your pancakes" mineta mumbled under his breath making grabby motion with his hands. I rolled my eyes at him.
"Do you want pancakes or not mineta?" I asked pretending to not have heard what he said previously.
"Y-yes please" he said and didn't talk at all after that. They all sat in silence while I was cooking. I made a plate for myself,deku, mineta and denki. I placed the food on the coffee table but i didn't sit down.
"I'll be back" I said and went to deku's room.

When i walk in he's sitting up in bed.
"Did you sleep well?" I asked him. He nodded and stood up.
"We've got visitors by the way" I said as we left the door together.
"Who- oh hi guys" deku started to say but then his eyes landed on the small group. Denki and mineta were scoffing down there pancakes and moaning as they did.
I sat down on mineta's left as deku sat on the armchair. Luckily mineta didn't try anything as he was eating.
"So are you 2 both going into the dorms??"Uraraka asked we both started eating. I shrugged my shoulders.
"I think so, inko didn't actually say yes didn't she izuku" I said inbetween pancake.
"But what about you Akuma?? I mean you live alone right?" Denki asked.
"I don't know, things are........ happening at the moment so I think I am" I said. Placing my now empty plate on the coffee table.
"Why what's happening?? Is everything ok? Is that why your staying at deku's house?" Uraraka asked with concern in her voice.
"I just ran out of money for my rent, that's it and anyway deku's mum has always had always been pretty accepting" I said standing up and picking up all of the dirty plates. I sighed as i placed the plates in the sink.
"Look Akuma, we're always going to be there for you as long as we're friends you can tell us, were not gonna judge you" Iida said doing his weird hand cutting motion thingy.
I sighed along with a nod as i sat back down besides mineta.
Let's just say that out of all the girls I'm the only one who can actually put up with his perverted side, even tho he sometimes tries to cross that line.