the old and new friends

Afew months later(set after the summer last chapter)

I was taking a walk in the park at night when I saw magne talking with someone.

It's been awhile since I've seen magne or any of the members the league since the summer camp fiasco I assumed they all went into hiding,Now here's the difficult question, do I go and talk to her or do I walk past like she's not even there. Well I have to walk in that direct to get back to the dorms, oh well here goes nothing I thought.

I walk past just as she's finishing up her convosation woth her friend.
"Akuma? Is that you?" She said in my direction.
"Magne??" I asked turning to face her.
"How have you been?" She asked me while walking over.
"I've been good, how's the league??" I asked.
"We've been fine, afew problems here and there the usual" she said attaching the back of her neck. We talked for a little longer until I looked at the time on my phone and realized that I should have been getting back to the dorm.
"Well it was nice talking to you but I really need to get home" i told her. Little did I know that that would be the last time I ever talked to magne. We said our goodbyes and I walked home alone.

A week later I go to my dorm to find deku sitting on my bed with this note book in his lap.
"Hey" I said sitting down besides him.
"Could I ask you some questions about your quirk?" He asked. I blinked afew times before nodding.
"Sure" I said, I'm pretty sure I've told him all i could about my quirk.
"Ok so obviously I've already I've asked you question before but that mainly about the black fire so if it's I'll ask you about your decay quirk" he said and I nodded.
"Ok, so about the gloves does it prevent your quirk, what's it purpose?" He asked.
"How the decay works is that if all 5 fingers touch something it disintegrates" I said while taking of one glove and disintegrating a flower that was on my bedside table that mineta had given me the other day.
"Oh, ok so what about people?" He asked.
" I don't know I've never tried that but how it worked with my dad was that it'd take up to 5 to 10 minutes for someone to be killed depending on there body mass, gender ect" I told him. He shook his head and write it down. A few minutes later he spoke again.
"So smaller the object easier to destroy" he said.
"Yeah basically, but it also depend on my mood, more stronger the emotion quicker it turns to dusk"
"Ok, ok how much can you control it?" He asked
"I can place all 5 of my fingers on something and the object I'm not touching to not turn to ash but it takes alot of concentration and energy" I explained to him.
"Ok" he says and writes some stuff down.

Suddenly i saw a head goes through the wall.
"The fuck? Why are you so creepy mirio" I asked looking at the head, i got up putting my glove back on and grabbed him by his ear.
"Ow, ow, ow" he cries as i try pulling him. I let go and he comes through on his own and to my surprise he's naked. I sigh and go I to minas room to retrieve the clothes.
I gave him his clothes and he frantically put his clothes on, once he had he sat down on my bed besides deku.
"Soooooo, sir nighteye said that you 2 could come in for an interview, nice place youve got here" he said looking around.
"That's great, and thanks" I said,  i looked over at deku who was mumbling something.
"You alright??" I asked him, he nodded and stopped mumbling.
"I'm just excited" he said.
"Yeah i know, he was all night a sidekick after all" i said, he nodded.