Chapter 33

"Voldemort?" I asked, extremely shocked.

"Yeah, please don't think anything of it, I hate him more than anyone," Leo said, "You don't think of me different, do you?"

"No, I don't. I was just shocked that Voldemort has a child and more so a grandchild," I reasoned, "How did he even have time to take care of a child?"

"Well, he didn't take care of my father," Leo said, "What happened was, he had some sort of an affair with a muggle during his 7th year while on a holiday. Then, months later he got a letter saying the woman gave birth to his child, who was my father. My father and his mother lived in the muggle world, not wanting any connection with my grandfather. Then, my father met my mum, they fell in love, and a couple years later, had me. My mother died while giving birth to me, and Voldemort killed my father when I was about two years old, and I was put into an orphanage."

"Oh, wow Leo, I'm so sorry. I thought I had it hard, but-"

"Hey, we all have some sort of story," Leo answered.

"What was the orphanage like?" I asked.

"Eh, boring. 'Didn't have many friends, and the place wasn't very sturdy," Leo said, "But, there was my best friend. His name was Ambrose, he was always there for me. And when I went to Hogwarts for my first year, I lettered to him almost everyday."

"When the death-eaters came to find me, after they had killed Joan, one of the caretakers at the orphanage who I was very close with, a death-eater grabbed me by the arm and dragged me out of the building. Everyone child was dead, and so were all the caretakers. But what really broke me, was when I saw Ambrose, dead laying on the ground. I tried to get out of the death-eater's grip, but I couldn't."

I was speechless at the 'story' Leo had told me. I never thought someone could see so much death right in front of them.

We stayed in my room talking about Hogwarts, and our old friends, for hours. Until, it was almost time for dinner.

"Oh, I should probably get going. I have to go down for dinner," I said.

"I can go with you-"

"Oh, no, Lucius said I have to go down alone," I interrupted.

"Oh, alright, well see you later," Leo replied, "Night!"

"Good night!"

A/N:

I had no motivation to write, sorry for the really short chapter. My mental health is not very good right now so yeah but hopefully a longer chapter soon.