Chapter 8

It had been a few weeks later. We had no classes that day so I had nothing to do that day than to just walk around the school.

I changed into some simple clothing and headed out of the common room.

I came across Draco and his two friends. It looked like they had been running.

"Draco? Are you alright?" I asked walking towards them.

"No! We are not alright! That mudblood Granger tried to hex me. But instead she punches me in the face," he said placing his
hand on his face where she had punched him.

"What? Oh she's gonna get it. Where is she?" I said angrily. No one hurts Draco unless it's me.

"I'm not sure. I think they were heading to Hagrids hut," he said still wincing in pain.

When I had arrived at Hagrid's, I saw a hippogriff outside of Hagrid's hut. I'm pretty sure he's the one who scratched Draco a few weeks ago. He was being so dramatic about it, but I didn't want to say anything.

I went a little closer and decided to see what they were talking about through the window. I couldn't hear anything but then I saw a rock being thrown towards me so I stepped aside. I still couldn't hear a thing, and then the three Gryffindors walked out of Hagrid's house. I don't think they saw me, so I decided to follow them. Then I saw someone from the ministry kill Buckbeak.

I ran towards Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"Hey! Why the hell did you punch Draco?" I shouted at Hermione.

"What do you mean? Do you not realize he's been bullying three innocent kids?! And he's also got an animal killed today!!" Hermione said angrily at me.

"Wait a minute, are you following us?" Ron asked.

I mean technically I was just watching them, not following. Ok fine, I was sorta following them.

"Uhm, no. Draco just told me that you punched him. So I decided to come over here," I nervously said.

I walked away, but of course, I still wanted to follow the 'Golden' trio around.

***

It was getting dark and I was still following Harry, Ron and Hermione. I was about to head back to the common room when I saw Ron getting pulled into a tree by a dog.  I ran towards Harry and Hermione to help.

"Hey! Where'd he go?" I called out to them.

"H-he was pulled into that tree!" Hermione said nervously.

"Well cmon, we can't just stand here! We need to help him!" I exclaimed.

All three of us went inside the tree. Then we found Ron sitting in a corner with his rat Scabbers.

"H-he's h-here. He's an animagu!" Ron whimpered.

"Who?" Harry asked.

Then we heard a door creak. We turned around to see my dad.