Chapter 2: 9 & 3/4

We were on our way to Platform 9 & 3/4. When Remus and I arrived, I asked him if I could go sit with Draco and his friends. The train had arrived and I went to go find Draco.

"Emery over here!" I heard someone say.
I looked in a compartment and saw Draco, Crabbe, Goyle, Blaise, and Pansy.

I don't really hang out with crabbe and Goyle by themselves. Quite awkward actually. Blaise is pretty cool to hang out with. And Pansy is one of my best friends. She is really only nice to you if you're in Slytherin. Though she can be quite mean to Crabbe. Don't really know why.

"So Emery how was your summer?", Pansy had asked.

"Fine, although Draco here, hadn't invited me once to his home." I said giving Draco a fake glare.

"Hey! It isn't my fault. Father said both mother and I couldn't invite anyone this summer," he exclaimed.

"Even relatives?" I questioned.

"Yes even relatives. Anyway, Goyle what happened to your robe?" Draco asked looking down at Goyle's Slytherin robes which were now yellow.

"Oh uhm, I'm not sure.  Must've done something to the laundry," he said nervously.

All of a sudden our compartment door opened. There was a brown haired tall boy standing in front of us. Cedric Diggory.

Ah yes, can't forget Pretty boy Diggory. Other than all my Slytherin friends who don't hate me because of my father, Cedric and Luna are my only friends outside of Slytherin. I once tried be-friending the all famous Harry Potter, but Draco made it worse, so I gave up.

Cedric was 2 years older than me and was in Hufflepuff. He told me that most of his friends told him not to befriend me but he still did. Cedric was kind, sweet, and he was my best friend. (Yes I know I said Pansy was but she can get overwhelming sometimes.)

"Emery! Hey I thought this compartment wasn't taken. Sorry!", Diggory said.

"Or did you do that on purpose to see her?" Draco replied smirking, while Pansy tried to hold in a laugh.

I rolled my eyes and said "Sorry about them Ced," I exclaimed glaring at my cousin and friend.

"No worries! I- I uhm should better go find my other friends." he stuttered.

"Alright, see you later!" I said waving at the brown haired boy.

"Em, you definitely like him!" exclaimed Pansy.

"What?!? No! Why would I? He's my best friend! No way!!" I shouted. You could probably here it from the other side of the train.

"Pansy's right!" Draco said making Pansy blush which only I noticed since I knew she had a small crush on him. "We can see the way you look at him," Draco continued.

"No way! Never!" I continued to explain.

"Alright whatever you say Em.." Blaise said with a smirk.

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

We had been talking and laughing for what had felt like hours but then we had finally arrived at Hogwarts.