Chapter 17

We arrived at the arena and I was in awe. Although, the seats we bought were all the way up and walking up all those stairs was not fun at all.

"Blimey Dad, How far up are we going?" Ron asked.

We were interrupted by someone. Lucius Malfoy, my uncle.

"Well if it rains, I guess we'll know who gets showered first," he said.

I scoffed at his comment when Draco appeared next to him.

"Father and I are in the ministers box," he bragged, "Personal invitation from Cornelius himself."

"Oh well don't brag about it Draco. These type of people don't need to hear about our successes," Lucius said sarcastically.

"Oh, why hello Emery. I see you're hanging out with the blood traitors now?" Lucius said when he saw me.

That's when Draco looked at me with pure hatred.

"They are not blood tr-" before i could say anything else, Cedric pulled me away so I didn't get in trouble for saying anything stupid.

"Don't worry about him," Cedric said.

"I know I shouldn't but you guys are my friends," I replied.

Once we got to our stands, the twins and I made a bet on who would win.

"I bet 5 galleons Bulgaria will win," I said.

"Hm, alright. 5 galleons that Bulgaria will be in the lead, but the Irish will catch the snitch and win the game," George said, and Fred agreeing.

"Alright, that's a bet," I said.

Then, the Irish came out to the arena on their brooms. The 'performance' was beautiful with leprechaun shaped fireworks and green and white smoke.

Seconds later, the Bulgarians made it to the field. Harry, Ron, and I were cheering so loud.

"Who's that?" Ginny asked.

"That there! Is the best seeker in the world! Viktor Krum!" Fred answered.

"The one Ron was obsessing about?" I laughed.

"I was not obsessing" Ron said.

"Sure."

Soon, the match started.

"Who are you hoping to win?" I asked Cedric, who was standing next to me.

"Don't know. I mean the Irish have better, more advanced players, but Bulgaria has Krum. One of the best players there is," he answered.

The game went on for a while longer and Bulgaria was in the lead. I knew I was going to win the bet.

But then, the Irish caught the Golden Snitch.

"Ha! Yes! You owe us 5 galleons Miss Black," Fred grinned.

"Dang it."

***

After the game was over, Cedric and his dad made their way to their tent and we went to ours.

Of course, the twins were celebrating non stop. Dancing and singing, while 'Mione, Ginny, and I were laughing at them.

"There's no one like Krum. He's more than an athlete, He's an artist" Ron said emphasizing artist.

"Ron, I think you're in love," Ginny laughed.

"Viktor I love you, Viktor I do" the twins were singing.