Chapter 19

I woke up, got dressed, and headed to the great hall for breakfast.

"Emery! Over here!" I heard someone say.

Cho was inviting me over to her table. I walked over to her table. Some of her friends weren't too happy about me standing there.

"Hi Emery, would you like to sit with us?" Cho asked.

"Oh, I would love too, but I'm actually sitting with Elijah," I said.

"Elijah?" Cho asked.

"Oh, a boy from Durmstrang," I said.

"Oh alright, well I'll see you in class!" Cho answered.

While walking away I heard one of her friends say, "How does she get so many guys? First Ceddy, and now a boy from Durmstrang?"

Ceddy? What kind of nickname is that. I turned around to show that I heard what she said.

"Sorry," Cho mouthed too me when she saw I was looking.

I walked over to where Elijah was sitting and sat down next to him.

"Morning," he said.

"Hey, since your 17, are you going to enter in the tournament?" I asked.

"Oh I would, but Krum is definitely going to get chosen. So what's the point in entering?" he answered.

"How would you know that he will get chosen?"

"Because, He always gets chosen. For everything. And don't get me wrong, the guys nice and all, but it's our Headmaster who cheats and lets Krum get everything," he replied.

"Oh, alright."

***

My first class of the day was Defense Against The Dark Arts. Our new professor was Professor Moody. I wish it was still Remus though.

When I got to class, I looked for an empty seat next to someone I knew. I then spotted Cho.

"Hey Cho, can I sit here?" I asked.

"Of course!" she said taking her bag off the chair.

I sat down and waited for Professor Moody to start class.

***

The next day, I made my way to the great hall to watch people put their names into the goblet. I found Hermione sitting down on one of the benches and sat next to her.

"Hey," I said.

"Hi Em," she answered.

Many people were putting their names in. Until, a huge group of hufflepuffs came into the great hall.

"Come on Ced!" I heard a boy say.

When I looked up I saw Cedric drenched from the pouring rain, putting his name into the cup.

He saw me staring at him and smiled at me. I smiled back and he went back to his friends who were cheering him on.

"Cedric is entering?" Hermione asked me, "He's putting himself in danger!"

"I know, I tried to stop him, but he made up his mind. But he's probably not going to get chosen anyways," I said.

Then, Fred and George came running into the hall, with a small bottle and a paper in each of their hands.