The Unknown Pritchett!

𝑀𝓎 𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 '𝑀𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓊𝓅' 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇!

---Julianna's POV---

I'm here in Papi's car, he told me we are on our way to an old friends of his. I was told to deliver a note to 'the old friend, so I did as I was told, I heard the car engine rev. Papi drove off out of the mans drive way. He left me there with note in hand. Maybe he went to park the car somewhere else. I started to walk to the big fancy house. I knocked on the door and a little boy answered.

"Why Hello there, who do you need"? The boy asked, he had a gentle tone. "I was told to give this note to a man named Jay Pritchett. Is he here"? I asked the boy. He looked sort of sad.

"Jay! For you"! The boy yelled walking away. An older man came to the door with blue eyes. "How can I help you"? The man asked sounding kind of frustrated. "This notes for Jay Pritchett, I was told to wait here whilst you read the note it is from my Papi" I say handing the note to Jay. Jay sighed "Come on in and take a seat then". I walked into the huge house, "Wow you have a great home, Mr. Pritchett" I say whilst sitting on a stool near the bar. Jay poured himself a scotch.

---Jay's POV ---

The little girl sat across from me. She looked like she was waiting for someone. So I decided to quickly scan this note. I read the first sentence, and I looked up from the paper and back at the girl. "Who are you waiting for"? I ask breaking the silence. "Papi, he promise to come pick me up" She sighed she looked sort of disappointed. I read the letter in my head before glancing at the girl.

It said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Jay Pritchett,

I'm writing to inform you of two things, or more. You may not recognize this girl standing in front of you but this is Julianna. She is your daughter, sadly Julianna's mother Shelly passed and I am not fit enough or ready to look after her. She is your daughter by blood but will always be mine by spirit. I need you to take care of Julie for as long as she needs you, I know you won't do it for me but do it for Shelly.

Julie is allergic to nothing that I know off and has no allergies. I haven't got any clothes or anything for her this is all for you. This is going to be difficult but do this for Shelly for Julie.

I am still the same man I was when we last met and I wouldn't want Julie being caught up in any of my drama's. I need you to love and care for that girl more than ever right now. She needs it. Here is also a note stapled on the back for things you need to know for Julie's sake .

Thanks

Sending all my love.

Jose Santiago.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked up from the note and the girl was gone. The front door was wide open. I hear running coming from outside. Then the banging of metal. I run outside and see Julianna banging her fist against the fence whilst a man was stood on the other side. She was crying. I recognize the man. I walk up to the gate and pull Julianna away.

"What are you doing here"? I ask trying to comfort Julianna. "I'm saying a final goodbye to my daughter" Jose snaps. "Papi don't leave-" Julianna begged as Jose was about to get into his car he looks at Julianna one last time. "Goodbye my princessa, but Jay is you father now" Jose says before speeding off. Julianna just falls to the floor begging "Papi com back"!

---

---Julianna's POV---

I was silent, I couldn't get any words out. Then a lady walks into the house. She was tall, even wearing high heels, giving her an extra six inches. Her hair was bouncy and brown, her skin was tanned, she had a lot of make up on but it looked nice. She was pretty.

"Manny, you didn't tell me you were having a girl over" She says tapping the boy on the head. "She isn't my friend, Mom" Manny sighed. The woman looked at my puffy red eyes and looked at Jay, "What did you do, Jay"? She asks rolling her eyes.

"Gloria we need to talk" Jay says with a shaky voice. Jay explains everything to Gloria she shares a few angry expressions and ends with a sorrowful smile. "Welcome to the family, Julianna" She says pulling me into a hug. "I thought you were going to send my to my Abuelia's" I sigh. "No your family now and family stick together" She adds. "Tomorrow after Manny's soccer game we will go shopping for clothes, room stuff and everything"! Gloria gasped. "We will"? Manny and Jay added.

"Are you sure, honestly I'm fine with just sleeping on the couch. I did all the time" I say smiling. "We have plenty of rooms you could use" Jay added. "When will she meet the rest of the family"? Manny asked. "Tomorrow at Mitch and Cam's Dinner"! Gloria cheered. "It can be a surprise"! She added.

"Can you at least tell me about them and their names I don't want to seem rude" I laughed. "Oh geez" Jay sighed. "Manny you do it" He added. "Sure as you know this is Jay and this is my mom and I'm Manny, I have always wanted a sister you know..." Manny trailed off.

"Anyway! We have Mitch and Cam a lovely couple, right now there in Vietnam and their coming home tomorrow"! Manny said then looking at Gloria.

"Then we have The Dunphy's , Claire is Jay's daughter, she seems a little uptight but is so much fun, then with have Phil he's so funny, he loves Magic and then we have Hayley who is fifteen and she is beautiful and then we have Alex who is twelve and she is the brains and then we have Luke who is eleven he's..." Manny says trailing off. "Special"? I added taking a wild guess. "Yes, so Julianna tell us about you"? Gloria asked

"Well I'm Julianna as you all know but I like being called Julie. I speak a little bit of Spanish and I love video games, poems, studying and shopping" I added smiling. Gloria's eyes lit up as she heard the words Spanish and Shopping. "Great, but now my sweet angels its time for bed we have a busy day tomorrow"! Gloria added pointing to the stairs.

Manny pulled out a little mattress and laid it on the floor. "Now Julie you need to sleep on the bed because your the guest and you need to be warm, we have a busy day tomorrow"! Manny said pulling out an extra blanket.

"Can I ask you something Manny"? I asked looking at the boy. "Can I call you my brother or is that too soon it's fine but I gathered-" I ask quickly before being cut off by Manny.

"Of course sister" Manny added before shutting off the lights.

I smile "Goodnight brother".

"Goodnight sister" Manny added, we both feel asleep like that.

Brother & Sister!!
—-
I finished this book please go read the sequel too it <3