Coal Digger!

𝕊𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝟙 𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟝

𝕋𝕎: 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘

"Let's go buddies, school time, Oh and Gloria, if you wanna get together with the girls later I could just, you know watch the football game or something"! Jay says walking into the kitchen. Today I thought to go for a simple, plain look.! This is what I'm wearing today for school; a grey sweater, some jeans and a new pair of white sneakers, with my hair braided by Gloria.

! This is what I'm wearing today for school; a grey sweater, some jeans and a new pair of white sneakers, with my hair braided by Gloria

"That means he wants to watch the football game" Manny sighed. "I'm not talk to you. What are you drinking coffee for anyway"? Jay asked.

"It's my culture I'm Colombian" Manny stated taking his sip of his coffee. "Yeah I'm Spanish and you don't see me drinking a granizado" I laugh. "Oh yeah? What part of Colombia are those French toaster sticks from"? Jay asks sarcastically. "Babe, I'm not sure about the game, The whole family is coming over for the barbecue" Gloria shrugged whilst reading her newspaper.

"It's today"? Jay asked. "Si" I answered. Gloria looked up here paper, she loved it when I spoke Spanish. Manny has forgotten most of his and I was starting to forget mine. I didn't want to disappoint Gloria though. Even if I said 'Si' or something small and simple she would get all happy and excited.

"But it's the Ohio State game" Jay complained. "So? Everyone can watch" I suggested, which cause Gloria to look up from her newspaper again, with a slight smirk this time. "I don't like watching the game with people who don't know the game. People talk" Jay complained once again.

"You talk in my football games and during Julie's dance recitals" Manny said whilst taking a bite of one of his French toast sticks. "For one thing, it's called soccer. Your team scored two goals all season. I'm not taking a big risk" Jay said walking over to the coffee jug. He lifts it up to reveal it is empty. "How much of this did you drink"? Jay asked with a slight gasp.

"Give me a brake, I have to climb a rope today" Manny argued. "So do I" I added on after finishing my French toast stick.

--♡--

Me, Manny and Luke was walking to science and me and Luke was talking about this cool new skateboard that came out that we both really want, then Manny butt's in, "Isn't it weird that I'm your uncle and your my nephew"? Manny asked, we knew he was doing this to get on Luke's nerves. "Manny don't" I sighed. "What it's true technically I can boss you both around" Manny said sassily. "No you can't Julie isn't my Aunt and stop calling your self my Uncle and me your nephew, it's weird" Luke said facing Manny they were face to face with each other and I was stood in the middle.

"I'm the oldest, so I can boss you guys around anyway" Manny snapped. "I can't take you seriously with your accent Manny" Luke snapped back. Oh no. Not again.