Hawaii!

The second time we got out of the van. We were doing this for Mitch and Cam. They were filming everything on this trip. For Lily in the future. "Aloha Lily"! Cam gasped. "Aloha... Oh wait let's do it one more time the doggy was blocking her face" Mitch demanded. 

"No, no, no. We're not doing it a third time" Jay protested getting out of the van. Then Claire was about to get out. "There she is, the prettiest white women om Maui. My lady" Phil said whilst giving a hand to Claire as she got out of the van. We were walking to check in when Phil runs up to Claire. 

"Oh! Hold on my bride. Allow me"! He said as he picked up Claire bridal style. "What are you doing"? Claire asked. Ooh she looked embarrassed. 

"Being romantic! God, your solid" Phil struggled. "Sweetie put me down. Go on. Okay " Claire demanded as Phil put her back on the floor.

"Hey. Come on. Let's turn this vacation into a honeymoon " Phil smiled as he held Claire's hand. She let go and said "Sweet pea, I'm a mom traveling with my kids. For me, this is not a vacation this is a business trip. Let's go"! Claire complained as she shoved her kids forward, making sure they were all together. And no one was left behind. We all stopped as we looked outside at the view. 

"This will do. It's beautiful" Jay exclaimed. 

"Aloha"! I hear a woman say from behind us. She was in a green dress with a lady dressed the same. "Welcome to the Four Season's Maui" She welcomed. 

She placed a flower garment over our necks. "What do you think Manny"? Gloria asked tapping Manny's shoulder. "I'm home" Manny replied. 

---

We were checking in and Gloria pulled me to the side. "Julie, do not be angry" Gloria begged, "Why would I be angry, I have a room with Alex and Hayley and I'm in Hawaii"! I squealed. Gloria sighed when I mentioned Hayley and Alex. "What"? I asked looking at Gloria. 

"There was a mix up with the rooms, Hayley and Alex's room only has two beds" She sighed looking at the floor. "And . . ."? I asked hoping she was joking. 

"Manny and Luke's room has three beds" She smiled. "What"! I said. "I have to share a room with the boys" I sighed. "Sorry Mi amour" She sighed. "I'll buy you a pretty dress when we get home" She smiled. "Okay" I sighed making my way up to the room. The door was wide open. I'm stood in the door way. I hear Luke chuckle as he was jumping on the bed. "I can't believe we have our own hotel room"! He says whilst still jumping. 

"Score! There's an iron in here"! Manny squeals with excitement. Luke started to dump his clothes on his bed. "Don't you want to keep our room neat? You know, in case we entertain" Manny boasts. "Who would we be entertaining"? Luke asked as he jumped of the bed. 

"Not me" I sighed as I walked in dragging my suit case. 

"Julie!? What are you doing in the boys room"? Luke whined. "Shut it! I don't want to be here, there was a mix up with the rooms" I sighed as I plonked my suitcase on the bed. "Any way! I noticed some lovely twins down by the kids club. Maybe we can find a nice spot near them by the pool and send over a couple of virgin Mai Tais" Manny said as he packed away his clothes. "They may be interested in two sophisticated men like us" Manny bragged.

Luke walks out of the on-suit with no shirt on a shower cap over his face and a hair dryer in one hand and says in a robot voice "I am a bathroom, Martian. Beep. Boop. I am from the nebula of the great toilet . Beep boop"