Pilot!

𝕊𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝟙 𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟙

I cleared myself up a bit but still was wearing the same clothes as yesterday, I washed my face and had waffles for breakfast. They were so good. We are on our way to the soccer match. The field was filled with boys, girls and parents. We all got out of the car and Manny started playing. Jay was reading the newspaper and Gloria was cheering for Manny.

"Vamos, Manny! Kick it! Kick it! Don't let him kick it! Kick it! Manny, go"! Gloria practically screamed. "Go on Manny"! I cheered watching the boy kick the ball. Another boy kicked Manny.

"That's not how you play! Where's the penalty"? Gloria asked Jay. "Gloria it's 0-6 let's take it down a notch" Jay whined. The boys continued to play. "Manny, Stop him! Stop him"! Gloria shouted at the boy. A girl rode pass on her bike, then Manny just stared at her whilst he was in the middle of the pitch, letting the other team score a goal. "Damn it Manny"! One of the other boys yelled. "Come on coach, You've got to take that kid out"! One of the soccer mom's demanded.

"You want to take him out! How about I take you out"! Gloria shouted at the woman. "Honey! Honey"! Jay said holding Gloria back. "Why don't you worry about your son, he spent half with his hands in his pants"! Gloria shouted at the woman. I scrunched my nose in disgust, the woman swans away but a randomman came and stood next to Gloria.

"I have wanted to tell her off for the last six weeks, I'm Josh, Ryan's Dad" The man stated. "Hey, I'm Gloria Pritchett Manny's mother" Gloria replied. "You must be her daughter and father" The man said looking at me and Jay. "Her Dad? No, no that's funny, I'm her husband" Jay added. I laughed a little at the sound of Jay's voice seeming offended. "Don't be fooled by the- Give me a second here" Jay says struggling to get out of his chair. He went off to the car after that. The game had finished me, Gloria and Manny were walking to the car.

--♡--

"I'm quitting soccer, It is a game for children" Manny stated. "No you're not quitting"! Gloria demanded. ""You would've stopped that goal, if you weren't staring at the pretty girl" I added.

"She is not a girl, she's a woman"! Manny added. Gloria and I both rolled our eyes. All three of us got into the car. We put our seatbelts on.

"Gloria that blow up earlier on, Why do you have to do that"? Jay asked. "If somebody says something about my family I'm going to-" Gloria said as being cut off by Jay. "I'm saying you if you could take it down here a little bit, that's all" Jay begged. "Well yeah, because that's where you live, down here. But I live up here" Gloria said as she gestured with her hands. "Yeah but you don't have to be so emotional all the time, that's all I'm saying. Manny, Julie you're with me on this, right"? Jay asked looking at me and Manny. I stayed quiet whereas Manny wasn't paying attention.

"I wanna tell Brenda Feldman I love her" Manny gasped. "Oh for god's sake" Jay sighed. "Manny she's sixteen" Gloria added. "Oh so, it's okay for you to take an older lover"? Manny asked sarcastically. I couldn't help but laugh. "Hey, watch it"! Jay yelled. "I wanna go to the mall where she works. But first I need to get my white shirt, the silk one" Manny added. "Okay if that's what you really want to do" Gloria sighed.

"Seriously not to be the evil stepdad, but if you put on a puffy white shirt, and declare your love for a sixteen year old. Your going to be swinging from the flag pole in your fluffy white underpants"! Jay yelled. "Stop the car"! Manny gasped. "Where are you going-" Gloria said but before she even could finish Manny had left the car. "You see you hurt his feelings " Gloria sighed at Jay. "If it toughens him up a little bit then-" Jay says before I cut him off.