The Bicycle Thief!

𝕊𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝟙 𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟚

I was so excited me and Manny were going to Disneyland with Javier, Manny's dad. I got dressed and I had breakfast, waffles as usual. I was wearing a pink dress with a similar color cardigan and a pair of white sneakers, I wore white cycling shorts underneath my dress. We were going for a couple days so Jay and Gloria decided to go on a little vacation to. I walked into the kitchen with my bags packed. "Limo get's here at four. This morning, I thought I'd go to the club, hit a few balls" Jay said as I walked in. "Oh hey Jay, this is my things for Disneyland"! I say putting them on the table.

"Wow, Julie you look beautiful. And No! What about the fan in Manny's room"? Gloria added. "Thank you Gloria. Jay please when ever Manny turns that fan on it shakes my room" I sighed. "Oh yeah, call a guy" Jay shrugged quickly.

"No! You're supposed to do it with him, It's important for us to teach him how to do things for himself, In my culture men take great pride in doing physical labor" Gloria demanded. "I know. That's why I hire people from your culture" Jay added.

"You're too funny. I'm gonna share that one with my next rich husband when we're spending all your money" Gloria chuckles sarcastically. I couldn't help but laugh.

--♡--

"So let's do this" Jay sighed looking at all the ceiling fan pieces. "Okay, but we need to be done by three. That's when my Dad's picking me and Julie up" Manny says excitedly. "Hey if where not done by three. I'm gonna tie a noose on this thing" Jay said sarcastically. Neither me or Manny got his remark.

"My Dad's taking us on space mountain. It's supposed to be really fast, but he's not scared of anything" Manny bragged. "He doesn't even wear a seatbelt while driving" Manny stated. My eyes widened "He doesn't"? I ask. Manny just shook his head.

"Wow, how about that" Jay laughed sarcastically. I could tell he was getting sick of Manny bragging about how cool Javier was. He wasn't cool, he was friends with my Dad. But I was starting to get sick of Manny's boasting as well.

"He killed a bear once-" Manny bragged again. "Really? Was the bear sittin' in the passenger seat"? Jay asked sarcastically. "Read the instructions to Jay" I said trying to take the subject of the conversation off Javier, because the longer the time went on the longer Manny would talk about his excellent father. "Safety tips. Warning, to reduce the risk of electrical shock-" Manny began before Jay cut him off. "We can skip that" Jay says looking at the pieces.

"Uh- failure to heed these warnings can lead to serious injury or death" Manny added. "You know you worry too much, you know that, nobody's going to get shocked" Jay stated he looked a little frustrated. "One time my Dad was struck by lightning. That's why he can drink as much as he wants" Manny smiled. That was it, I have and had enough of all of Manny's magical stories about how his Dad could do this or do that "Call me when your Daddy get's here Manny, I'll be out sat by the pool"! I shouted a little louder than I should have.

"Julie, are you okay"? Manny asked clearly seeing I'm upset. "Oh yeah I'm fine, tell me when your Dad get's here, or maybe he will fly here by his wings"! I snapped sarcastically before walking out of Manny's room.

--♡--

"What's going on in there"? Gloria asked coming up the stairs. She found me so she told me to go back to Manny's room. I hear Manny say "That's not step four". "Don't worry about it" Jay added. "It says right here that-" Manny whined before Jay cut him off, "That's worrying about it".

Me and Gloria walk into the room, "I thought you guys might need a drink" Gloria said passing them each a glass of water with a singular ice block in it. "You have no idea" Jay sighed.

"Manny and Julie, Mi amors, I have to go to get some stuff for our trip. Ay but have some fun with your father today, okay? And I'll see you both on Monday" She said before hugging us goodbye. "It makes me so happy to see my two boys working together" Gloria kissed, before getting ready to put her jacket on.

"Jay shocked himself twice" Manny added. "Okay, Manny" Jay sighed. "Well I warned him" Manny said looking so innocent. "Yep, he has been a big help" Jay said with a slight sarcastic tone. "Look at you two with your private jokes already. Your a regular Salazar and El Oso"! Gloria said actually leaving this time.

--♡--

I was still watching Manny and Jay trying to sort the fan out. "Ah son of a- You gave me the wrong screwdriver" Jay complained. "Maybe your just using it wrong"? Manny answered. "My Dad's great with tools, he can get the wheels off a car in less than a minute" Manny added. I hear Jay quietly mumble, 'Just get me to wine country'.

Then a paddle from the fan fell onto Manny's arm. "Ow"! Manny let out. "Sorry" Jay quickly apologized. "I think my arm is broken"! Manny squeals dramatically. "Relax it's not broken" Jay sighed trying to comfort Manny and his 'broken arm'. "How do you know, You don't know anything? You have no concern for safety"?

"He knows because it didn't even hit you that hard" I snapped crossing my arms. "Why don't you just say it" Manny said looking at Jay.

"You don't want me around"! Manny snapped. "You know what, Right now, I don't"! Jay snapped back. "I don't wanna be with you either. Me and Julie are going to go wait for my Dad" Manny says before grabbing my hand and dragging me out.

"Oh but- but if you leave, how will I ever finish"? Jay asked trying to get us to come back, but Manny had already dragged me downstairs. But before he did Manny told Jay one last thing "You know what? I wish you never married my mom! I hate living here"! Manny yelled.

"Manny, stop"! I say dragging him back to Jay. "You think I like this arrangement, I got a two seater parked in the driveway"! Jay yelled. Manny then ran dragging me with him.

--♡--

Me and Manny were waiting for Javier both of our bags in our hands. Sat on the sidewalk, every car that drove past my eyes lit up as I thought it was Javier but it never was. We had been waiting for nearly forty minuets. I was bored and I could tell Manny was as well. I looked in the window seeing Jay yelling into the phone. A couple minuets later I saw Jay walking towards me and Manny.

"Say, Listen I uh- Sorry but I got some bad news" Jay says sitting with us on the curb of the sidewalk. "What"? Me and Manny questioned in union. "Javier couldn't make it" Jay sighed.

"Why not"? Manny ask. "The plane was full, and this old lady needed to get home. So he gave up his seat" Jay said lying to us both. "You're making that up, aren't you"? Manny asked. Jay shook his head. "He just didn't want to come" Manny whined. "Are you kidding me, he was very upset, He was dying to see you, and you Anna" Jay said wrapping his arms around us. Then a long limousine pulled up. "In fact, look what he sent"! Jay said pointing to the limousine.

"A Limo"! We both squealed. "Yeah he wanted me and your mom to take you to Disneyland"! Jay stated. "I told you he was an awesome dad"! Manny bragged. "Yeah he's a prince"! Jay smirked sarcastically. I hugged Jay, "Thanks Jay" I say before getting in the limo and driving to Disneyland.

We went to Disneyland we watched the fireworks, went on plenty of rides and had fun in the limo Manny fell asleep resting on Jay as I fell asleep resting on the other side of Jay.

Peace and Quiet.