Tableau Vivant!

We were in a science lab and Me, Manny and Luke weren't at Lunch where we were supposed to be, the teacher was gone it was just us three, "I don't like this" Manny frowned, "You know where's not supposed to be in here...just keep a look out Manny" I sighed. "We're ten seconds away from creating Luketonium" Luke cackled as he poured two liquids together, We all looked at each other and began to talk, "Oh crap"! I whisper yelled, "Look what you did"! Manny yelled, the liquid's had set on fire, "Get the extinguisher"! I ordered pointing to the fire extinguisher that was mounted on the wall. 

"Luke, what happened"? The teacher asked running in, "I don't know...I was just walking by and I smelled flames" Luke lied, Me and Manny just gawked at him, why would he lie? To a teacher? It was after school. Manny was at home studying and Jay, Gloria and I went to the old Diner, Jay use to go to all the time. 

"So...make sure you give this menu here a good, thorough reading" Jay smiled, "Soup" I shrugged, "You didn't even look at it" Jay huffed, "Soup" Gloria repeated lifting up her menu. "Check out what's under the soup-Sandwiches" Jay sighed, "Have you checked what my body use to look like when I wasn't pregnant? That didn't come from sandwiches" Gloria laughed. 

"Look"! Jay sighed, "The Jay Pritchett"?! I gasped, "I don't understand? They named you after a sandwich"? Gloria frowned, "No, they named a sandwich after me" Jay laughed, "Turkey, bacon, swiss cheese, red peppers anchovies on wheat" I read off the menu. "Most people stop at the salty bacon, but I double down with the anchovies" Jay sated, "Were you making a sandwhich or attracting a deer"? Gloria joked. 

"Is this bum bothering you, ladies"? A waitress asked us as she walked over, "I should get a picture of this. An actual waitress sighting this dump" Jay laughed, "I took a chance and put an order in for your sandwich, although most people like their Jay Pritchett's to go" The woman chuckled, "What's happening"? Me and Gloria asked, "Gloria, Julie, this is Maxine" Jay introduced.

"So you're married to Jay and your his surprise bundle"? Maxine smirked, "Where did you tie up your Seeing Eye dog"? Maxine joked, me and Gloria didn't understand her joke. "No, no, I'm not, um-Okay, I get it. I get it" Gloria laughed, she didn't, neither did I. "Here is that number for that neck doctor I want you to see" Maxine sighed passing Jay a piece of paper with a phone number written on it, "Thanks" Jay thanked. 

"What's wrong with your neck"? I asked, "For thirty years, I've been hearing it's a handball injury, but it always seems to get worse with stress. Maybe it's that audit he's got coming up" Maxine suggested, "Audit"? Gloria questioned, "Nothing" Jay whispered, "Oh, isn't that cute. He doesn't want you to worry...here's your sandwich, now you should worry, "Look at it, my prettiest child" Jay gasped, "Really"? I scoffed. 

"Why didn't you tell me about your neck"? Gloria frowned, "It's fine...take a bite" Jay shrugged, "You're company's getting audited"? Gloria asked, "Nothing!  Three bad days then it's over. Come on! I'm anxious to hear what you both think" Jay sighed, Gloria cut the sandwich in half and gave me half, I bit it when Gloria bit hers. 

"Uh-huh? Uh-huh? I see it growing on you both. It's like Maxine when she first tried it-" Jay began, "I don't like it" Gloria blurted, "You probably didn't get all-" Jay excused, "Hey, I try it. I don't like it" Gloria shrugged, "That's all you can say"? Jay huffed, "It tastes bad in my mouth, it's like a fish and a turkey beat themselves to death with a pepper" Gloria whined. "Okay, fair enough. Maybe a little picky though...what about you Julie"? Jay asked looking at me as did Gloria, I didn't want to upset Jay, but I wasn't a fan of the Jay Pritchett Sandwich either.