Chapter 7 - Back Together

*Amelia’s POV*

“W-what was that?” I asked looking at Dan who was also panting.

“I believe they call that ‘making love’.” He smiled

“Love.” I looked at him and smiled, “Of course it was.” I looked at Dan who was moving out of my bed, “What are you doing?” I asked him.

“Phil told me I had five minutes to explain that night to you.” He looked at me, “We’ve been more than five minutes Melly.” He stated, “You don’t want Phil to come in here do you?” He asked as I shook my head, “I thought so.” He smiled at me.

“So…” I looked at Dan as he started to put his clothes back on, “Are we?” I asked quietly.

“If you want us to be.” I smiled at him and nodded. “I thought so.” He walked over and gave me a kiss.

“We need to go downstairs Dan.” I sat up pulling my duvet up with me. “It’s freezing.” I shivered slightly as I decided to put on my pyjamas, “Are you watching me change?” I asked Dan as I put my underwear on.

“Maybe.” He smirked at me, “Are we going to tell them?”

“Phil deserves to know.” I looked up at him, “He is my brother and your best friend.” I grabbed my dressing gown, “PJ needs to know seeing he is my housemate and also, your best friend.”

“I need to apologize to Peej.” Dan looked down reaching out for me hand.

“Yes you do.” I looked at him, “You weren’t joking when you said you get jealous easily were you?” I asked smiling as I opened my bedroom door.

“Nope.” He grinned at me. We slowly walked down the stairs hearing Peej saying goodbye to the people that came to the party.

“Thanks for coming.” I heard him say, “No trust me. It’ll heal. It’s just a punch. No permanent damage done.”

I looked up at Dan. “You better apologize to him.”

“Trust me, I am.” He let go of my hand, “Hey Peej!” He walked over to where PJ was stood. “I want to apologize for my actions before. You know how jealous I get.” He held his hand out. “Do you forgive me?”

Peej smiled and pulled Dan into a hug, “Of course I do you idiot.” I smiled walking down the stairs more. “Did you two…?” PJ smirked looking at Dan’s blushing face.

“I think it’s safe to say that we’re okay.” I smiled walking up to the two of them, “Just because… we made up doesn’t mean that I can move back in Dan.” He looked sad, “I live with PJ. You live with my brother. It wouldn’t be fair on Phil would it?” I asked, “Speaking of Phil, where is he?”

PJ pointed over towards the sofa where I saw him there with Liz. This was odd. My brother and my best friend were all over each other. I cleared my throat. “Phil?” He said something to Elizabeth who nodded, he stood up coming over to us.

“Melly? Are you okay? Liz told me all about what happened.” He pulled me into a hug, “Did you talk to Dan?” He asked as I nodded, “Well?”

Dan came over, wrapping his arms around my waist slightly, “Does this answer your question?” I asked Phil with a smile on my face. Sometimes I hated my height. Phil’s 6 foot 2, Dan’s 6 foot 3 and then there’s me at a small 5 foot 5. When we were younger, Phil always made fun of my height. It was always clear that I was the younger sibling.

“You two are cute!” Liz shouted from the sofa, “Seriously, I ship Dmelia.” She smiled walking over to us, “If you two split up again I will seriously murder you both.” She walked over to Phil, giving Dan a glare before bursting into a fit of giggles.

“So you and my brother?” I smiled teasing my best friend. I knew that Liz had always had a crush on Phil since 2007, when he first started Youtube. She blushed and Phil did exactly the same. “Seriously Liz, you two must be blind or something. I’ll let you into a little secret Liz.” Phil’s face dropped, “Phil has liked you since you first came around ours after school.” Phil’s face turned bright red as he blushed.

“Amelia!” He whined Dan laughed as Phil continued to blush.

“You guys could seriously rival me and Amelia.” Dan smiled pulling me closer to him.

“Well,” Phil yawned looking at Liz, “Would you like to come back to the flat?” Phil asked looking at his shoes.

“I would love too.” Liz smiled taking hold of my brother’s hand, “Bye you two!” Liz waved at Dan and I, “Happy birthday again!” They walked out of the front door.

I closed the door after them locking it. “Am I staying the night?” Dan asked walking up to me.

“Well,” I smiled looking at him, “You wouldn’t want to go back to the flat now would you?” I asked with a smirk on my face, “And I think that now I have you… I don’t want to let you go.” I looked down slightly.

“I’m not going anywhere Melly, I promise.” He kissed me sweetly. “I haven’t said this yet but happy birthday baby.” He yawned.

“Is Mr. Night Owl sleepy?” I asked smiling at him.

“Maybe. I haven’t been sleeping.” I felt awful for him. But in all fairness, I haven’t been sleeping either. I took his hand and started to pull him back upstairs towards my bedroom.

“There is only me and Peej here now.” I looked at him, “If he can’t sleep, he’ll stay downstairs.” I started to take my dressing gown off before climbing back into bed. I smiled as I was watched Dan undress. “How did I become so lucky?” I asked.

“You think you’re lucky?” Dan asked getting into bed at the side of me, “I think it’s safe to say I’m the lucky one.” He smiled as he pulled me closer to his chest. We always used to sleep like this. “Goodnight Amelia.”

“Goodnight Dan.”