Chapter 3 - Wash The Kisses Off My Neck

*Phil’s POV*

I saw Amelia talking to PJ, I knew this was my chance to find Dan. Chris was right. Sober Dan and Drunk Dan are completely different people. I made eye contact with PJ, who smiled and continued to talk to Amelia.

I needed to find Dan. This was going to be impossible, he could be anywhere. I looked into the kitchen and saw nothing. I looked around the lounge area, “Louise!” I waved at her walking over to her, “have you seen Dan?” I was grateful that the only people Amelia would recognise and have the confidence to speak too would be Chris and PJ. This had given me more time to find Howell and stop him from doing something stupid.

"Oh hey Phil!" She smiled pulling me into a hug, "as for Daniel… Last I saw he was going upstairs with a girl." I cursed under my breath looking around seeing that Amelia was no longer with PJ. "Phil what’s wrong?"

"We’re here with Amelia." I carried on looking around. Louise knew everything about my family and like Chris and PJ, also knows what Dan’s like when he is drunk. "Did she look like Amelia?" I asked trying to keep calm. I could feel my anger start to raise as Louise shook her head. I took a deep breath and hugged Louise. "Thanks Louise… If you see Amelia just talk to her okay? If Dan’s with another girl I don’t want her seeing and getting hurt…" I took another deep breath and ran up the stairs.

*Amelia’s POV*

I was getting bored now. I couldn’t find Dan or Phil anywhere. I took my phone out of my pocket and sent Phil a text.

To: Philip

From: Melly

I have lost you and Dan. I have Dan’s phone I hope he’s with you. I’ll be around… Probs with Peej. Don’t leave without me! Love you

I sighed putting my phone back in my pocket and made my way back into the kitchen. I grabbed a plastic cup and poured myself a double vodka and coke, sighing I turned around and walked back into the lounge area. I took a sip of my drink looking up to see Phil running upstairs. Why was he in should a hurry?

I decided to avoid any contact with anyone and followed my brother up the stairs. I had decided to wait a couple of minutes before deciding to follow him. I slowly made my way upstairs, I think I put too much vodka in my cup as my vision was becoming slightly blurred.

By the time I managed to get upstairs, I could hear my brother shouting. “Are you fucking stupid?” I knew something was wrong, Phil doesn’t swear. “You’re a fucking moron Dan! Why would you do that too her? She loves you!” I made my way to the bedroom.

"She’s downstairs alone waiting for you! And what the fuck are you doing? You’re in a bedroom with… Her." I could hear the disgust in my brother’s voice. "I thought you were different than this Dan." I stood in the doorway seeing my ‘boyfriend’ in bed with another woman.

"What’s this?" I whispered. I was in too much shock to register anything. Phil turned around and moved out of my way so I could clearly see what was happening. The other woman ran past me with her head down. I turned my attention to Dan.

"Amelia, please I can explain…" I went over to him as threw my entire drink in his face. I took off his jacket and also threw that at him.

"I don’t want to know anymore Daniel." I said with tears in my eyes. My heart was breaking, worse than ever before. "I…hate you." I stormed off running out of PJ’s house.