Chapter 10 - Serious Decision

It had been a month since Phil told Dan about my pregnancy. Pandora didn't freak out, as Dan told her that Phil and I were lying about them being his.

Dan had been spending more and more time with Pandora. I didn't want to seem like I was in his way, therefore I stayed in my bedroom. There would be the odd times that we would bump into each other, I would try to talk to him. However, Dan would often barge past me or say nothing at all.

This particular morning was no different.

"Move out of the way, fattie," Yeah that's right. He bullies me now.

"I'm not fat. I'm pregnant." I said quietly.

"Like I said... fattie." Tears started to sting my eyes. I wasn't going to let him see me get upset. "You should have thought about all this before you became a whore."

I started to cry, "Look at the date on the scan... They were conceived on my birthday night. PJ was downstairs all night. You stayed with me." I cried pulling my sleeves down. He rolled his eyes making his way over to the fridge where the photo of my scan was. As he looked at the photo, I made my way back to my room.

I couldn't handle this anymore. The love of my life didn't care about me anymore. I sighed sending Liz a message.

To: Liz

From: Mia

I know you're with Phil all day but when you have a moment... Call me.

*Dan's POV*

She was right. I looked at the date that was on the photo of the twins. Our twins. I was going to be a dad. I heard a knock on the door, going to our door, I opened it to see Pandora in our doorway.

"Hi baby." She squealed wrapping her arms around my waist. "I'm so glad it was you that opened the door and not that whore of an ex." She kissed me. Don't get me wrong, Pandora was and forever will be a rebound.

"I have something to tell you Pandora..." I sighed, "Phil was right. Amelia is having my twins." I gulped looking at her, waiting for her reaction.

*Amelia's POV*

I heard Pandora shouting at Dan. They always did this but then it would lead to other things.

I just hoped that when Liz phoned me that they weren't doing any funny business. I looked up at my phone again just hoping that Liz would phone me now. I closed my eyes feeling my phone vibrate.

"Hello?" I answered the phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Amelia?" It was Liz, "I got your message what's up?"

I sighed looking at my packed bags, "Everything." I looked up, "Dan calls me fat everytime I see him and most the time I see him, he's with Pandora." I took a deep breath, "I know that Phil doesn't want me homeless but I can't keep living here."

"I know you can't... It'll be putting too much stress on you and the babies." She sighed, "Does he still think they're PJ's?" She asked.

"Of course he does." I could hear Pandora moaning in the distance, "This is exactly why I want to leave here Liz."

"I know sweetie. How about this okay? I'll talk to Phil and see what he says about this. I think you should move in with me." I could hear the smile on her face.

"Well, I had been thinking of moving... I was thinking of going back to Manchester."

"Manchester?!" I had to pull the phone away from my ear, "Why?"

"I want to go back to my parents. I want to get away from all of this." I held the phone tighter. I had enough memories of this place. I didn't want anymore memories.

*Dan's POV*

It had been a couple of weeks since I found out that I was actually going to be a dad. Amelia was going to her next scan soon and there was no way I was missing out on this. My phone buzzed in my pocket, taking it out I saw that it was a text off Pandora.

To: Dan

From: Pandora

Hey babe. I'm spending time with a friend today so you can plan your next video or work out what else we're going to do to that whore of an ex. Love you.

I read the message and sighed. It had been Pandora that sent me the photo's of Amelia and PJ. It had been her that had put the idea in my head.

If it wasn't for Pandora... I probably would have been the happiest man alive, I would still have the love of my life, my best friend and I would have been involved in my twins life from the start.

I sat on the bed, hearing a smash, followed by a "Fucking hell!" from the kitchen. Amelia had smashed something. I sighed debating whether I should help her out or not. We haven't seen each other since I realised she was telling the truth about the twins. I got up, walking out of my room towards the kitchen.

"Holy shit." The words left my mouth before my brain had a chance to stop myself.

Somehow, Amelia had managed to slice her palm open. She jumped back looking towards my direction.

"I'm fine." She said quietly.

"It doesn't look it." She blushed looking away from me. Seeing her blush again made my heart skip a beat, "Let's get that cleaned up." I took her arm gently leading her to the sink.

"I don't understand what happened," She avoided eye contact with me, "I was getting a bowl and it just clipped the shelf. Next thing I know it shatters and there's blood everywhere." She flinched as her hand came in contact with the running tap.

"Stay there." I ran out of the kitchen getting the first aid kit out of Phil's room. I came back into the kitchen to see her crying, "Is it hurting?" She shook her head.

"No... This is the first time in weeks you've cared about me." I gulped. "But that doesn't matter." I took her hand and started to bandage it up.

"I don't understand." I was confused, "Why doesn't it matter Melly?" I paused gulping. Come on Dan! Tell her you're still in love with her! Fuck Pandora.

"I'm leaving. I spoke to my parents. I'm going home." She whispered looking at me, "You're getting rid of me for good Dan."