IV.

Date: 1/2/2016
     Location: Stark Industries, Manhattan

"Are you going to check where that V.S.B. person messaged about?" Pepper asked Tony, the two setting across from each other in the kitchen.

"You're really worried about it, aren't you, Pep?" he asked, shaking his head. "I'll go check, but most likely it's some prank by some teenagers. I'll scope it out, see if I find anything and if I do I'll help her and call for backup. But, I'm taking the kid with me."

Pepper looked up at him. "You are not taking Peter Parker to Russia, Tony. What if something were to go bad..."

"That's why I'm taking him," he nodded. "The kid has got skill. He'll be fine. It'll be like a training lesson for him."

She placed her hand on her forehead. "Fine, but if anything happens to either of you..."

"We will both be fine, Pep," he reassured. "I promise. Now, I've got to go get the kid."

Date: 1/2/2016
Location: Forest Hills, Queens

Peter sat his bowl down on the coffee table and stood up off the couch. "Coming!" he yelled, walking over to the door and opening it.

"Hey, kid," Tony greeted.

"Wh...Mr. Stark, why are you here?" he asked, looking around and down the halls, making sure no one was looking.

"Oh, sorry, is your aunt home?" he asked.

"Wh...No-"

"Then can I come in?" Peter stepped out of the way, allowing Tony to walk into the room and he shut the door behind him. "Listen, I know this is a little abrupt but I figured that since it's Saturday you most-likely didn't have anything to do and wanted to ask if you would like to come to Russia with me on a mission?"

Peter widened his eyes. "Wait...Russia? I have school Monday, you do know that right? And that I am also fifteen?" he asked, and Tony nodded. "And...And you want me to go to Russia?!" his voice cracked slightly.

Tony slanted his eyes in confusion and cocked his head to one side. "Yeah...I'm sorry, is there a problem, or do you just not want to go to Russia?"

"Well, I mean, Russia is pretty cool but like...it's also kinda scary, man. What would we even be going to Russia for?"

"I received an e-mail last night," Tony informed him, sitting on the couch as Peter crossed his arms over his chest, still dressed in his pajamas: a science shirt and flannel pants. "It was from someone signed as V.S.B, and called herself the 'Angel of Death'..."

"Wait, like that female assassin that just struck a few months ago back in Venice?" he asked, speaking quickly. "Yeah, I've been reading up on her, but what...why would she e-mail you?"

"Yeah, well, she claims to be fifteen and has been held by a Russian/German Nazi group called HYDRA that Steve Rogers' friend was held by and tortured," he told him. "She also claims to be his daughter."

"Well, you've got to go help her, Mr. Stark," Peter exclaimed. "I mean, if she's being honest..."

"See, there's my issue. This all could just be a trap to lure me out there and possibly get killed or captured and all that fun stuff. So, I'm going to need backup."

"Why don't you just ask Captain America or like Bruce Banner to help-?"

Tony sighed. "Cap isn't the best company for me; he doesn't like me very much. And as for Banner, well, he tries to avoid stressful situations and it also doesn't help that we haven't been able to find him since Ultron."