十四 Mount Natagumo

"Nezuko-chan〜"

It was now evening, the light blue sky was now long faded into the dark night, stars littering it with a small sparkle. Fujiko was in the corner, making a new batch of poison while she had the chance. When they were constantly in between missions, she has never had a chance to make a new batch. It was only a single vile, and since she couldn't test it she just used the same recipe. On top of that, she was restoking on others such as ointments and medicine since she assumed there was more company.

Her ears perked up at the sound of her sister's name, putting away her things, she went over. She watched as the blonde fangirl over your sister. Much to the girl's dislike, she found out the blonde never considered her a girl till she was beside her sister.

"Nezuko-chan〜 Fujiko-chan〜" he said when the girl arrived beside her sister, giving the older girl a big hug. Since her hair was till in a braid, her older sister tugged at the string. "Oh, I almost forgot, arigato nee-chan," she said with a smile was she unweaved the locks into it's normal state. The boy came close to them, making them, surpiring the two. As it was an instinc, the younger girl grabbed her older sister' hand and started running away. The boy immediately followed.

When they were pulled into a corner, Fujiko stood infornt of her sister, their hand still intertwined. Tanjiro, picking up on his sisters' discomfort, slid infornt of them with his arms open wide, "Zenitsu! Stop following them already!"

The blonde looked at him for a moment, head tilting, not a single expression on his face. His face melted to it's original simping face, with a big doofy smile on his face, "Tan-ji-ro,"

The moved forward, grabbing the burgundy boy's hands, making him pull themout instantly and giving out a shocked cry. "Let's be friends Tanjiro!"

Zenitsu started to chase them, Fujiko in the front, pulling her sister hehind her, Tanjiro then Zenitsu the chase, "Zenitsu! Don't keep chasing us, I beg of you!" Tanjiro cried out as they ran around in circles in the small room. "Oh, don't be like that Tanjiro! Nezuko-chan! Fujiko-chan!"

"Hey wait up! Come back here Nezuko-chan! Fujiko-chan!"

Within moments, the shoji doors were slammed open, revealing Inozuke with his boar mask on, thr top of his Yukata off and hanging off of the obi. "AHHH!"

After letting out that battle cry, he head butting the burgundy boy down in the back, making him fall over in pain. Holding the sore spot, looking at the boar, "W-What was that for?"

The boar just let out another yell, chasing all of them while Fujiko slipped her and Nezuko to the corner, watching with not a single clue what to do. 'This sure is a unique scene...'

"Hold up! Hold up! Inosuke, please stop chasing us!"

.̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨.̸̸̨̨ↂ⃝⃓⃙⃚⃘۝ↂ⃝⃓⃙⃚⃘.̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨.̸̸̨

The doctors and his wife came back to do a check-up on us to see if we were fully healed, much to my dislike. I still haven't forgotten what the lady said last time. After checking my wrist, legs, and chest, she gave me a nod, "Okay, you're good to go,"

I felt myself release an airy breath and smiled, much relieved that chapter was over. She glanced at me, making me uncomfortable. The entire check-up, we didn't say anything as she did her work. It was an awkward silence. I was about to get up until I heard her voice ring out.

"My daughter wanted to be a demon slayer," she said, looking down. I felt myself freeze in place, looking at her. "She was older than you, by about three years when she went to the Final Selection. I didn't stop since it was her dream, but after 2 weeks we got the news she wasn't going to come back. She never got to get married and have kids like a normal girl. She was killed,"