十五 Letting Someone Else Go First

"There you are!"

"Found it?" Tanjiro asked, pushing off the slayer with his sword. "Yeah! That way!" Inosuke yelled, pointing to the direction with his sword. "I'm picking up a powerful vibe from over there!"

"You are?" the burgundy-haired teen asked, turning to the pair, "Way to go you too!"

The boar looked up, surprised with the compliment, a giddy feeling warming his stomach. He snapped back to reality after a sword nearly hit him, Fujiko blocking it and pushing the attacker away, "Are you okay Inosuke? You-"

"Shut up Chisako!"

"My name is-"

"We gotta take care of these guys or we'll never get anywhere!" Inosuke yelled, looking at the slayers getting up. Fujiko grabbed the bottle, looking at it, 'It's already half empty, and there's way to many of them to used it on, dammit!'

She quickly pocketed the bottle, seeing as everyone had some on, gripping her sword's hilt. "This isn't good..."

Tanjiro looked at the marionettes with sweat dripping down his face. "Damn, isn't there....Isn't there any way at all?"

"Dammit! What a pain in the ass! I'm just going to demolish them all!" Inosuke growled raising his swords. The girl looked back at him, her face starting to get sticky from the sweat, "You can't do that! We'll just think of another solution,"

One of the slayers ran up to Tanjiro, his eyes lifeless as he raised his sword, bringing it down. Before the checkered boy could react, Murata stood in front of him, blocking the oncoming with his sword.

"Murata-san!"

"Leave these guys to me and go on ahead!" he said, looking back as he blocked the sword.

"What kind of talk is that, Mr.Pissed=My-Pants?"

"I never pissed my pants, you stupid boar!"

"AH-"

"I wasn't talking to you, so you can just shut up!" he dodged another attack, moving back and blocking once more, "I know that wasn't my finest moment back there, but I'm a Demon Slayer as well! I'll find a way to hold them off! Now that I know I just need to slash the threads, and that these guys can only make elementary movements. I'm protected from the spiders now too, since that girl gave me the scenty thing!"

'The girl? Oh wait, I never said my name...'

"There has to be more people under the even more control closer to the demon. So you three, go on!"

I looked at him, shocked by his suggestion, by quickly replaced it with a determined look, "Understood! We appreciate this senpai!"

"Let's go, Inosuke!" I said, pulling Inosuke by his elbow since I was the closest, running behund nii-san, "Stay safe senpai!"

"Hey, let me go, dammit! I wanna pound that guy's face first! Who's he calling stupid boar!?" He yelled as I pulled him along. I knew if I stopped running, I was going to fall since he was much heavier than me, so I just have to ignore him and keep my speed.

"Would you shut up?! Just drop it and get out of here!"

"I'm so gonna punch you when I get back!" Inosuke yelled, squirming around so much I dropped him. He got quickly to his feet, runnig beside us, a tick mark growing on his face. "Dammit! I'm gonna punch that guy if it's the last thing I do!"