十一Tsuzumi Mansion

"Wh-What's up with that? What on earth?"

     A small sparrow flew over, chirping in panic as it landed in Fujiko's open hand, causing the bird on her head to feel a little jealous. She lifted the small bird up for her and her brother to see, "Huh?"

     The bird began to chirp, waving its feathers trying to explain the situation. The siblings nodded in understanding as Fujiko gave the bird a reassuring smile and put him on her shoulder. Tanjiro nodded at the bird, "I see! Gotcha! I'll do something about it!"

     The sparrow let out a bright adoring aura at the sign of help, making Fujiko gush over the small creature. She followed her nii-san behind, watching the scene unfold before them, "Please help me! Please marry me! I'm begging-"

     Tanjiro grabbed the boy by the collar of his yellow haori, pulling him off the girl. He had tears and snot running down his face as he looked at his captor.

     "What do you think you're doing right in the middle of the road?  Can't you see she wants no part of you? And don't go making trouble for your sparrow, either!"

     "That uniform!" the boy said in recognition, "You're that guy from Final Selection! You too!" he said, looking at me.

     "No one I know is anything like you! I don't know you!" Tanjiro yelled angrily. The blonde looked at him in shock, "But we met, remember? We met, remember? You're the one with the problem! Like your memory!"

     'Wait...he's not lying. He was the boy who helped the fallen crow after the mohawk guy threw it away! Maybe he's not that bad? I don't know, so far he's coming off a little scary...' I thought as nii-san let him go and went to talk to the girl who looked much happier being let go.

     "All right, it's been taken care of. You can head home now without any worries," Tanjiro said to the girl, ignoring the blonde in the back. Fujiko just stood there, a fat crow on her head, a small sparrow and her brother's crow on the other shoulder. She looked like a perch. The girl bowed in thanks to Tanjiro, a bright smile on her face, "I will, thank you very much!"

     "Hey! Stay out of my way! That girl is going to marry me! Because she's in love with me, all ri-" the boy was interrupted by the girl who gave him a big slap on the face. When he went down, she continued to slap  him harshly with her hand.

     "Hey! Ouch!  That hurts! Stop it! Stop it! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!"

      Fujiko watched with dots in her eyes the k-drama that just unfolded, unsure of what to do. 'Is this something I really need to get myself into?'

     "H-Hey calm down!" Tanjiro yelled, grabbing the girl from behind holding her back. The blonde yelled out loud, a large red hand print clear on his face. The girl pointed accusingly at him, still being held back,

     "When did I ever tell you that I loved you? You were crumpled up on the side of the road, looking ill and all I did was speak to you!"

     "EHHH?! You mean that you didn't reach out to me out of love because you were worried?"

     The girl looked at him, clearly upset, "I already have a fiancé, so not in your life!  With all that energy, you must be fine now, right? Good bye!" she yelled, turning around and walking away.

     "W-Wait, come back! Come..." The blonde reached out weakly, still on the ground.

     "Look, cut it!"