七 Muzan Kibutsuji

Nezuko ran at the demons, veins popping out on her forehead. Her eyes had slits in them. Running up to the demon at full speed, coming to a sudden halt, raising her leg and bringing it on the demon's head with full force. Dust flew everywhere, revealing the dented floor. The demon retreated back into its void before Nezuko could do any harm, much to her surprise. The demon popped up a few feet away, making Nezuko start to run but before she could get far, Tanjiro stopped her.

"Nezuko! Don't chase after him! Get back here. Come to me,"

Nezuko looked at her older brother for a moment before lightly running over. On her way there, a puddle opened up, the demon jumping out, "Nee-chan!" I yelled, taking a few steps before stopping. Nee-chan flipped over easily and ran towards us obediently.

'Sensei did tell us... Nee-chan is a demon now. And she's not necessarily weak that we have to look out for her. Is it alright to let her handle this with us? She can help watch over Kazumi-san and the girl...'

A puddle opened up between me and Nii-san, forcing me to jump back. Nii-san held his sword as a puddle formed beside him and nee-chan. The demon came out entirely this time, trying to scratch Nezuko but failing as she dodged with ease. I looked deep into the puddle, it looked so dark like a pit. But that girl floated when nii-san opened the portal so it's a water-based void. I have an idea.

"Nii-san! I'm going underground!" I yelled, throwing Kazumi a vile, "Wost Casenario, break the vile on the ground, but don't let it touch nee-chan!"

Nii-san looked at like I was crazy, nee-chan watching me intently. "Fujiko! It's dangerous!" nii-san yelled, pushing away one of the demons who retreated back into the void. I looked at him with a serious look, "You said earlier that you trust my abilities! Now is the time to stick that. I wouldn't be a demon slayer if I wasn't capable nii-san. I'll be fine, I'll come back,"

He looked at me but nodded. I smiled at him, saluting, "See you soon!" I stepped in, letting the thick liquid absorb me in. it was dark and grimy, like a swamp. As I held my breath and sank deeper, the articles of clothing all around me. I could feel my heart sink at the thought of the girls these cloths belonged too. They were too young, all dying without a longer life because some demon had a fetish. It's unforgivable. I'm sure most of them were engaged already or had dreams of their future family. He said sixteen girls, particularly so most if not all of them were lovers or fiances of someone. They were daughters, sisters, friends and much more.

I felt the demon's presence behind me, watching me with delight as I sank further, "Getting hard to breathe brat? There's hardly any air inside this swamp. On top of that, the darkness coiling around your body much feel pretty heavy,"

The teeth grinding one was glaring at me, the other one still talking, "You can't move the way you would aboveground! Serves you right!"

The demons dove down, swimming around the article of clothing at a fast speed, hoping to confuse me. 'Don't underestimate me, just where do you think I got my training anyways? The air was thinner on the top of Mount Sagiri! Not to mention, there are more moves that I know than you think!'

I raised my sword, only to have the demons turn at a sharp angle. 'So they can maneuver well here as well... all I have to do is to draw them in than strike! There's one form in my version of the breath of the moon that helps me create enough power,'

I raised my sword, feeling the opening in their aura clear crystal clear. 'Total Concentration! Moon breathing sixth form, Eternal Tsukuyomi!'

I twisted around, the clouds forming around from the sword. The demon watched as the clouds though looked fluffy was dense and made you see illusions. It was quick like a vapor, but suffocated and blinded you. I swung my sword from the clouds, them unable to see where the blade was coming from. I watched as their bodies disintegrated, leaving their clothing behind. I saw that the talkative demon's jacket float by us. I cut the excess fabric around it off and going up.