十 Together forever

A/N

Sorry for the mix up! I usually just copy and paste these chapters since the one on quotev in ahead, but here you go!

   "Seconde form! Modified! Horizontal water wheel!"

Nii-san landed as the demon's head fell to the ground, his blue beads falling off the string and scattering everywhere. His body landed with a thus. I ran over to nii-san, my body was sore everywhere. I slung his arm over my shoulder so that we were both kneeling, the demon's heads rolling towards us.

"Damn!'" the head yelled, as he stopped rolling, "Curse you! Curse you! Curse you! All I had to do was bring back your head and I would've won his approval! I'll never forgive you! I'll never ever forgive you! Shoving my face into this vile dirt! You're going down with me!"

His body's hands lifted up, a bunch of arrows in our bodies sticking in all sorts of directions. My eyes widened at the sight as it pulled me back, the blood that was dripping down my face was puddling the on the ground. 'The arrow's force alone would smash my body even without these injuries! I've got to do back to back moves to prevent that!'

"Seventh form, crescent moonbow!" I yelled before hitting the ground. I landed with a thud only for another arrow to come up and pull me forward towards the brick wall. I could feel the pressure pushing me as I flew forward, but I've got to do a move before I hit,

"Third form, lunar eclipse!"

"First form, Moon spirit Tui Yue!"

"Fourth form, moon-dragon ringtail!"

I kept swinging my sword every time I got close to an obstacle. It felt so hard to push against the force, I could tell that I was getting slower and weaker by the seconde. "I can only do a couple more of these and I'm finished! My arms feel like led!'

The demon on the ground could feel his body beginning to perish, but something was wrong. 'Even though I feel powerful, I'm getting sluggish in my movements. Something in the air smells so good but it's making me tired...' he thought, opening his eyes to see the essence from the puddle of blood in front of his making him furious,

"The girl is a damn Marechi! The mongrel!" He shouted out, making the siblings have a confused look. 'Why couldn't I smell it earlier? Usually, you can tell when a human is a Marechi but this one was different. Her blood is making me lose focus dammit!'

Meanwhile, while the girl was struggling to keep her body from getting smash, she was met with the news. 'Marechi? What's that? Is it a new swear word?'

She glanced at the demon when her body was jerked up, only to see his head was nearly completely decomposed, his ashed disappearing into nothing. "Not yet! It's still not enough yet!'

The numerous arrows disappeared along with the demon, dropping the siblings from the sky. Tanjiro landed with a thud, his sister following a few seconds after. I could feel my senses come back, quickly feeling awake, and turning myself around so that my stomach was facing the ground, "Water breathing: third form, flowing dance!"

The waves came from her sword, cushioning her fall a little, making her fall gently on her feet, only to fall forward and hit her face. She could see her brother struggle to get up, but made his way over to her which was only a few feet. Once he got there, his face was replaced with a worried one, "Fujiko! Daijōbudesuka? I'm sorry you got hurt! Ah-"