十三The house with the Wisteria Family Crest

"Knock it off!"

The burgundy haired boy ran at the boar with insane speed, his eyes with anger. Fujiko watched as her brother's aura shifted to one of rage and grew stronger. The boy sucker-punched the boar in the rib, a small crack making the air in the boar's lungs empty out.

"He broke his bones!" Zenitsu yelled, still holding onto the box for dear life. Tanjiro's eyes burned with anger as he glared at the boar, "Aren't you a member of the Demon Slayer Corps? Don't you get why Zenitsu refuses to draw his sword? It's because it's taboo for us to draw our swords on each other for no reason! But here you are, giving him a one-sided beatdown! Is that fun for you? You're the lowest of the low!"

The obsidian haired girl quickly ran to the blonde with a wet handkerchief, the kids running to their crying brother by the trees. She wiped the blonde's bleeding face, "Arigato, Zenitsu-kun," the girl said as she looked down at the blood-stained cloth in her hands, the cloth suddenly being more interesting than looking into his eyes, "Arigato,"

The blonde's eyes widened at the younger slayer, 'She sounds so sad like she feels guilty...she really means it,'

The boar let out a laugh, well tried to. It was a mixture of wheezes and an attempt at a laugh, "Oh so that's why. My bad," he said, lifting his head off of the ground, "In that case, let's fight barehanded,"

"No! I don't think you get it at all! First..." The boy tried reasoning but the dual wielder just got up and charged at him, "We're not supposed to fight each other, period!"

The boar just kicked at him, Tanjiro barely dodging. "Fighting barehanded doesn't make it all right! Listen to me!"

The boar just wrapped his arms around the checkered haori boy, using his legs to spin around his body, maneuvering in an odd but efficient way. He just continued attacking at the boy who was barely moving out of the way each time. Zenitsu watched in amazement, still holding the box. The girl was using the box as a table to display the arrangement of cloths and tin of ointment that she was trying to put on the boy's swollen face. "Zenitsu-kun, please look this way,"

"Look at him! How can he move like that? I mean Tanjiro just busted some of his ribs," The blonde said, looking at the battle. "Stay still or I might poke your eye by accident,"

She looked at the battle, putting on a bandaid on his head, "Yeah, you're right. And his attacks are really low, like a boar!" The girl exclaimed, looking at the battle with stars in her eyes as she thought of the furry creature. 'Oh yeah, I remember when I was little there was a family of wild boars that kept eating our plants...ah the memories,'

The two teens attacked the other, punching and kicking. The girl wiped the last of the blood off his face, giving him some water from her water bottle, "Pinch your nose and apply pressure. It's not broken, but you just need to rest and lean forward, Shoichi could you watch him?"

Fujiko put her supplies back into her pouch as the child rubbed Zenitsu's back leaning him forward and holding the handkerchief to the boy's bleeding nose, "Actually, isn't Tanjiro running afoul of the taboo himself? He did break his bones..."

The girl paused and thought about it. "Yeah...he did,". She looked ahead into the forest, eyes narrowing at the plant ahead of her, 'Is that what I think that is?...'

She ran over to the plant, confusing Shoichi and Zenitsu, but didn't say anything as they watched her form crouch down and pluck the plant, looking at it intently. She plucked a bunch of them, putting them into her mouth and chewing them, making the blonde panic, "Wait, Fujiko-"